• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Congrats JamesSokolove!

potatoes are stem vegetables, not root vegetables

Sweet potatoes qualify though as they are root tubers

There used to be team sheep which really made the banter strong. Didn’t think we could get that together. This is fun though.

yeh i'm not saying this isn't fun and yr prompts are dope I'm just trying to mix it up

You guys would seriously buy a lemon lime Gatorade by choice? Like I can't get over this. The tigerswood clear Gatorade rankings are below. No questions:

1) Glacier Freeze
2) Riptide Rush
3) Orange
4) Lime Cucumber (yes this is a thing and it's excellent)
5) Fruit Punch

End) Lemon Lime

Isn't that the whole point of Sheep?

Is it? This is only my second time playing.

In that case, you people who picked Will Ferrell are morons. Farley was way funnier. Plus, he died, and more recently than Belushi.

i remember when sheep threads would run more than 5 pages with args in between reveals but feels like now ppl just want to show up and collect their points which is kinda weak

not townie's fault - just the board vibe changing

JOBS

Lemon lime is trash. I thought Orange was a lock. Orange is always odds on favorite for Super Bowl color too, I'm pretty sure.

And carrot over potato? Are you f*!!#^)# kidding me? I guess I really enjoyed my Chic Fil A waffle carrots for lunch, and really look forward to my mashed carrots and prime rib on Christmas. Maybe I'll make a loaded baked carrot over the weekend. Or some carrot latkes.

Oh, and the Heat are the most popular pro sports team in FL. By a decent margin.

I don't think of potatoes as vegetables. (I picked carrot for that reason, although i really wanted to put potato.)

I choose Diggler!!!

Through six weeks I have come in last at least 2x, next to last 2x, and won once. That win would really help.

You guys would seriously buy a lemon lime Gatorade by choice? Like I can't get over this. The tigerswood clear Gatorade rankings are below. No questions:

1) Glacier Freeze
2) Riptide Rush
3) Orange
4) Lime Cucumber (yes this is a thing and it's excellent)
5) Fruit Punch

End) Lemon Lime

Limón Pepino is the best Gatorade bar none, but you uncultured swine would never put that as a Sheep answer

orange kicks lemon-limes ass in almost all beverages, other than the -ades.

I think I would rather drink urine than lemon lime Gatorade. Same color too!

If your urine is Lemon-Lime Gatorade color, please call your doctor

Haha yeah, in HS football they would tell us that if your pee was near that color you were very dehydrated and needed to pound fluids. Fortunately, my pee is almost always clear as I usually slug water (or alcoholic bread water) all day.

Any of the Gatorade frost flavors trump any other flavor. Orange & red are bottom tier flavors.

"Short notice" might be the funniest answer of the season so far.

The burnt taste hides the fact it's all pink sludge

Like Mako’s mom.

Can’t believe you all just let that sit there.

Fruit Punch was a killer, I wanted to say lemon lime so bad but for some reason I thought people would like "red kind" down South

I feel like I’ve only seen red or blue for the last several years.

It's weird to argue that what most other people answered is wrong

lol junebug throwing stones for making weird arguments

Seriously. Wish he had that same argument about the popular vote.

Back