• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

God damn, I win one Sheep week ever and now it's all about winning "the right way"

Africa, Green Day, and Baby Shark will go down in the history books and you can't change that fact, parlay!

T-1 gooner 342
T-1 deacon14 342

2nd deachawk 341
3rd tic 341

This podium screams something is wrong townie. I hope you correct it before the playoffs.

Tic and gooner posting similar scores lately. Sherlock toogs gonna be all over that.

I’m just happy that a fellow underpaid professional took the gold this week.

God damn, I win one Sheep week ever and now it's all about winning "the right way"

Africa, Green Day, and Baby Shark will go down in the history books and you can't change that fact, parlay!

Remember those NCAA titles that were vacated?

You are like Turgeon, gonna hang a banner for a shared crown.

https://youtu.be/1GiPcP30cFc

I have taken far too many months off playing Sheep and it definitely showed.

I put Athlete over CEO because, while CEOs get paid tons, and they have golden parachutes and whatnot, there's been so much talk of Deshaun Watson getting $230 million guaranteed and record-breaking contracts all over the NFL that I put that.

I also put North America for countries you could name because like a dumbass I had it in my head that we were talking like a percentage. And since we live there and I'm stuck in the elementary education belief that there's only 3 countries, then I figured that was the answer. I take full responsibility for my dumbness.

I put 6 for the jacket answer because it's half the year, without remembering the rule of 5. (been way too long since I've played).

Waffled between Breyers and B&J and chose wrong.

I put Baby Powder because that's all I could think of and didn't google. And am still one of those that hasn't been pestered with Baby Shark.

Bottom line, I suck.

Teacher was the easy choice. Nurses obviously had a ridiculously tough job too this past few years, but at least some of them found ways to leverage that to big $$$ via travel nursing.

4. A language spoken with an ugly accent
German - 31
Russian - 15
English - 3
Chinese - 2
Hindi - 1

5. The continent you could name the most countries
Europe - 39
North America - 8
Africa - 2
Antarctica, South America, Asia - 1

6. The continent you could name the fewest countries
Africa - 25
Antarctica - 14
Australia - 6
Asia - 3
North America - 2
Europe, South America - 1

Really? You guys can't name countries in Africa?

Hey friendo, can you name 3 countries in Africa? Yeah? So can everyone else. That's why the CORRECT ANSWER IS NORTHA AMERICA.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

There is literally no one on this board who can name fewer countries in Africa than in North America. ETA: Antarctica is a continent, but divide by zero rule in effect.

I have never heard more than a few seconds of Baby Shark. My brother and sister in law are in awe of that and consider me very lucky.

Hey friendo, can you name 3 countries in Africa? Yeah? So can everyone else. That's why the CORRECT ANSWER IS NORTHA AMERICA.

There is literally no one on this board who can name fewer countries in Africa than in North America. ETA: Antarctica is a continent, but divide by zero rule in effect.

I think I could name every country in NA

Again, you better be glad that I love you so much because I don't keep you around for your sheep prowess.

I didn't fill out answers but I (and others I presume) interpreted it as being relative to the total # of countries in the continent. So even if I can name 10 countries in Africa, that's still 44 I can't name (according to UN/Google). Whereas with Europe I probably get 35-40 out of 44.

It is hilarious that Knight thinks there are only 3 North American countries

Back