• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

How do you not own a jacket in Atlanta? While clearly not every day of any given month, I’d say Dec, Jan and Feb are no brainers, so that set 3 as a minimum and then there are definitely times in Nov and March where a jacket is necessary (like 2 Sundays ago when it was 33 degrees with 30-40 MPH winds) in most of the Southeast and MidAtlantic.

I'm fucking tough, that's how.

I do layer a lot of activewear, though.

answered The Clash for the punk question. this is that rare case when i really would rather sacrifice the top answer instead of my PRINCIPLES

The real answer is 8 months, at least once or twice in Septembers and Aprils. I thought 6 because calendar, but rule of 5 could not be denied today!

And now, after arguing with a bunch of strangers about inane questions for a solid hour, I return to my life of work and marriage, where I am also always wrong and my opinions never matter.

By far my most fun both scoring and reading the reveal back. HOLE!

so good. reminded me of last season when i put a GoT villain but the question was LoTR. great questions this week. the continent and punk questions were excellent

I also need groceries, doesn't mean they cost $350/hr

Seems like you have a strong grasp on how this works. Next time you need to go to a doctor, you should tell him that his bill is way more than the apples you bought yesterday.

I have to know: did you at least mildly chuckle when you got the final scores calculated

i'm surprised teacher won so overwhelmingly

my first impulse was nurse

Nurses are wildly underpaid but teachers are more prominently underpaid relative to coverage of that fact

1. An underpaid profession
Teacher - 51
Waiter - 1

2. An overpaid profession
Lawyer - 24
Professional athlete - 18
CEO - 2
Actor, anesthesiologist, banker, doctor, finance, head coach, pro basketball player, real estate agent - 1

3. A language spoken with a beautiful accent
French - 35
Italian - 13
Spanish - 3
Russian - 1

Newsflash: lawyers don't make shit, they let knight be a lawyer (I realize he'd be overpaid as a volunteerbut still). CEOs get 32 million when they are fired.

I love the fact that all y'all bitches realize I'm underpaid but I'm still over here making like 40 grand a year.

4. A language spoken with an ugly accent
German - 31
Russian - 15
English - 3
Chinese - 2
Hindi - 1

5. The continent you could name the most countries
Europe - 39
North America - 8
Africa - 2
Antarctica, South America, Asia - 1

6. The continent you could name the fewest countries