• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

Damn lunch I couldn’t schedule any day other than Friday. Missed the reveal, but am very happy and surprised with my (sort of because of ties) top 10.

Couple of comments:
1) thanks @TownieDeac
2) @WindyCityDeac really only had one terrible answer (Pokémon); squash, peppers, and tomatoes are the only thing I’ve ever attempted to grow and are generally some of the easiest for beginner gardeners, and peppers have too many varieties, so squash was the only other thing I debated against tomatoes
3) please unmask Puerto Rico and The Weeknd
4) @DeaconCav06 @DeacInVermont @TimmyClutch - Ovis Ipsa Loquitor is going to be the D’Backs of Sheep - slightly better than mediocre regular season and come hard in the playoffs
5) don’t base sheep answers on things that are stuck in your mind for some reason, but have no reason to be on anyone else’s radar (I just recently finished David McCullough’s The Path Between the Seas about the Panama Canal, so nothing other than Panama crossed my mind)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter - of our team, one has never submitted answers and the other (cough @timdunkandthefunk cough) only has 60% of the time. We're DOA.

I missed the first two weeks but have submitted every week forward. I am just not being tallied on the running individual score list for some reason.

Work got in the way of the reveal. Being an honorable sheep, I must say that I don't believe that I won, or at least I certainly wasn't 8 off a perfect score. I had both 50's (the Google answer) and Guatemala (4th highest population).

Is this like when you let the teacher know they made a grading mistake in your favor and you still get the credit?

Work got in the way of the reveal. Being an honorable sheep, I must say that I don't believe that I won, or at least I certainly wasn't 8 off a perfect score. I had both 50's (the Google answer) and Guatemala (4th highest population).

Is this like when you let the teacher know they made a grading mistake in your favor and you still get the credit?
I have no idea if your points are right or not, but I missed out on 48 points and got 365 points, so the perfect score should be 413 based on that, which is more than 8 greater than your score

Ah yea tigers didn’t have the top answer on 1 or 8, which meant 26 off a perfect score I believe.

Did I still win?!
Yea no scores changed

My method for seeing what the perfect score looks like is just looking at the sorted spreadsheet with the winner on the top row and eyeballing how many points they were away from top answers to every question

Just missed that you didn’t have the top answer for # 1

Back