• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

Me. I couldn’t remember any other Super Bowl performers in ten seconds other than Janet Jackson and that seemed dated

I also put ash Ketchum because I remembered him from some conversation my kids had. I’m not googling Pokémon. I have some self respect.

Me. I couldn’t remember any other Super Bowl performers in ten seconds other than Janet Jackson and that seemed dated

I also put ash Ketchum because I remembered him from some conversation my kids had. I’m not googling Pokémon. I have some self respect.
Since when?

Just coming back to this. Did we comment about how someone thinks Puerto Rico is a country?
hahahaha holy shit this was me

I was wondering why my score was where it was. And I checked because I thought I had put Cuba

I did this super early Friday am. And I was prepping a student for a test before school before they were traveling to Puerto Rico this weekend

So I think my mind transferred that into sheep

I was wondering why my score was where it was. And I checked because I thought I had put Cuba

I did this super early Friday am. And I was prepping a student for a test before school before they were traveling to Puerto Rico this weekend

Bless your heart.

since i'm still not googling it, why was ash ketchum funny

This is the essence of team Ineptitude. Bravo folks

I have heard of fight for 15 but why are those people right? 10 is much more realistic

yeah tbh I saw that the federal minimum wage was like 7 bucks and figured 10 would be a sheep answer because it's just the next number up and plays well with rule of 10

federally kinda seems to make more sense when it applies to all sorts of much cheaper rural areas as well as the cities/etc where it makes a little more sense to have 15 🤷‍♂️

Back