• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

You put Pokémon?
Catching pokemon is the same as collecting pokemon, right?

My ignorance of the subject matter served me well on Taylor Swift last week, looking like it might hurt me between Pokemon and super bowl halftime performers.

If I didn’t grow tomatoes my garden would be pointless.

After 4 years we got our first (real) tomatoes this year. There weren’t many and my son ate them all straight off the vine.

We get a bunch of cherry tomatoes.

You can literally draw a line from Canada to USA To Mexico to Guatemala... this one was easy....

Catching pokemon is the same as collecting pokemon, right?

My ignorance of the subject matter served me well on Taylor Swift last week, looking like it might hurt me between Pokemon and super bowl halftime performers.
There’s at least 2.

I asked my kids about Pokemon... They said Eevee. But my kids are dumb as hell (and I didn't want outside help), so I went with Charizard.

If it's Eevee, I'm going to beat them when they step off the bus in a few hours.

Just kidding, I'm gonna beat them regardless.

95% of Americans that aren't looking at a map do not know this is true
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

7. Something you collect
Coins - 28
Baseball cards/sports cards - 15
Pokemon cards - 4
Stamps - 4
Cards - 3
Vinyl records - 2

8. A country in North America (not USA, Canada, or Mexico)
Cuba - 23
Guatemala - 15
Costa Rica - 5
Panama - 5
Greenland - 3
Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico - 1

9. A Pokémon (not Pikachu)
Charizard - 45
Charmander - 3
Eevee - 2
Snorlax - 2
Ash Ketchum, Bulbasaur, Mewtwo, Rayquaza - 1

So it appears 22 people are like Juice and search for previous Sheep games every week

Back