• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week 9: Answers due Friday at 12

Marucci is the correct answer.

Also, godbless whoever put RBG.

It's fucking Townie FFS. "Being the man" is literally against his core essence.

I got a point with my dumbass "peach" answer that was what he told us not to answer. If we all put RBG and lead a revolt, the dudes just gonna give us all points.

People are too smart/care too much about politics here. John Marshall was by far the most popular Google answer.
Yeah, which is also why I put Marshall. But he was hundreds of years ago, and recency bias is gonna win that battle

People are too smart/care too much about politics here. John Marshall was by far the most popular Google answer.
I bet half the people playing this don't know who John Marshall is. Not a diss just reality.

Marbury v. Madison absolutely dope decision though to seize that sweet judicial power

idk I thought Mitch would win in a runaway. We've been talking about him non-stop for 4 months. Didn't think the 6 days of Marucci would overcome that.

10. A river outside the US
Amazon - 27
Nile - 26
Rhine, Seine - 1

11. A Wake Forest QB on the current roster
Mitch Griffis - 29
Santino Marucci - 26

12. Even ______
Number(s) - 27
Steven(s) - 21
Flow - 2
Odds - 2
Though - 2
Par - 1

idk I thought Mitch would win in a runaway. We've been talking about him non-stop for 4 months. Didn't think the 6 days of Marucci would overcome that.
You also think he's the best option for Wake still at QB despite statistically (at least in some metrics) being the worst QB in college football. I don't think that opinion is shared by many!

You also think he's the best option for Wake still at QB despite statistically (at least in some metrics) being the worst QB in college football. I don't think that opinion is shared by many!
Wrong again. Shame on this board.

Back