• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week 9: Answers due Friday at 12

I really need to know why people put Denver/Phoenix/Honolulu as state capitals, unless trying to be funny. I could maybe see Atlanta, Nashville, even Richmond, but those three seem bonkers.

The Diamondbacks are in the World Series so that might explain Phoenix.

Phoenix answer was explained as "most populated." Denver...idk. Honolulu I guess is at least a unique one but that's....not really what you want in Sheep haha

Not to beat a dead horse (sheep?), but what's to prevent people from not just putting the answer you say cannot be put?

Ethics and morals???
Dude. It’s townie. The guy is a lot rat, by definition not a cop.

Auto manufacturers and tech companies are solids though.

Damn. Goober and the Turtle Turds looking sneaky dangerous rite nao. @Toogs @HamsterHuey @Gooner . That team no one wants to play.
I had my best week but noticed in the afternoon I hadn't sent it. Would have been 399 so probably wouldn't have played, as most of Gooner's numbers would have been +1 from my responses so his 394 would have bested me. Oh well, I am a hell of a recruiter/coach!

Do you think any prominent wake forest coaches or athletes would be willing to come down and give windy a pep talk? Like a charity thing

would probably have to be a group effort. like, Muuss + Forbes + Clawson. that might have an impact
To hell with you both !!!!!

I’m back !!!!!

Back