• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week 9: Answers due Friday at 12

Kind of offended some of you went Thomas --> Thurgood Marshall over Thomas --> Scalia.

if 2 people had put RBG instead of 1 would it have gotten 0 points since it explicitly said not RBG?

Sorry for the zero, team.

I tried. I had the window open at 9am this morning, but I've been obligated since that time. I'll be back on Nov. 1. I'm really looking forward to it.

if 2 people had put RBG instead of 1 would it have gotten 0 points since it explicitly said not RBG?
I think in these cases, no matter how many people put it it's a 1 point answer

Edit: nope I am wrong

Not to beat a dead horse (sheep?), but what's to prevent people from not just putting the answer you say cannot be put?

Ethics and morals???

Not to beat a dead horse (sheep?), but what's to prevent people from not just putting the answer you say cannot be put?

Ethics and morals???
Be my guest. If you want to rally the troops here and try and change the meta against clear question phrasing, that’s your prerogative. Hasn’t ever been an issue.

I mean the human impulse is to generally do things you're told not to do, so....

Do you think any prominent wake forest coaches or athletes would be willing to come down and give windy a pep talk? Like a charity thing

Do you think any prominent wake forest coaches or athletes would be willing to come down and give windy a pep talk? Like a charity thing
would probably have to be a group effort. like, Muuss + Forbes + Clawson. that might have an impact

we'll have to put together a list of 12 of windy's best answer to memorialize the greatest sheep season ever

like some sort of tablet of the answers a la the 10 commandments

Back