• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week 9: Answers due Friday at 12

@TownieDeac after looking at that raw data, it seems like the top half individually is much closer than most seasons, over 50% of players are within less than a week's total from a podium spot. Does this track with other season or are they usually this close?

Thomas
Breyer (most recent departure, but now I’m thinking that might be a 1 pointer. also debated Thurgood Marshall and O’Connor as first Black and first woman, but think I picked very poorly)
Raleigh
Not a 1 for Breyer.

Wow. Question #5 asks fir a prime number and not so many thought "5"

I was going to put 2 as my prime number answer but I googled it and saw that there is debate over whether 2 is a real prime number

One of my favorite parts of the week is Friday afternoon when I give my wife the Sheep questions to see what her answers would be.

Not because she gives good or bad answers.

More because I love to see which ones she just leaves blank. Like she doesn't even want to waste her time googling an answer because she literally could not care less.

This week's non-answers: Sitting Supreme Court Justice, Former Supreme Court Justice, Wake Forest QB

What is the debate? Its only factors are 2 and 1
Because I googled it for some stupid reason and there were multiple front page results of math philosophy nerds arguing that it shouldn’t be a prime number

Back