• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week 9: Answers due Friday at 12

windy did you put cisco because of all the unified communication discourse on the CT

4. A tech company- CISCO
licensed-image

Google
2 (not crazy about it, but couldn't think of a better one. Discounted multiples of 5 rule because "prime" should make people stop thinking in terms of multiples)
Flying cars

Windy you gotta be attempting to be this bad at this point

Reactions: tic
I don't get the Ford near unanimity considering GM is the largest. Is this like a Calvin and Hobbes urinating sticker thing?

I considered both, and had the same thought about GM being the largest. But Ford cars are called Ford and GM cars are called other stuff. That was the difference for me. I know it is dumb, but that's what I thought.

I'm completely fucked this week. Great job by Townie with the question design and making me overthink everything.

State of matter right after the drink question
All of the possible Amazon connections for tech company and river with the prime number question
The prime number question being question 5

I had it all week and then changed it to Steven because I don't think very highly of people around here and a phrase that rhymes seemed like a winner.
I didn't even think about Steven. that's a good one too. That was a great question tbh

Back