• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Four: CONGRATS DIGGLER!!!

Season standings (no drops considered yet, will start calculating that starting next week)

AnonymousDeac 704
tigerswood 687
mako1331 681
Gooner 664
ipitytheblue 659
CDeacman1 648
StopMakingSense 635
BeachBumDeac 628
texasdeac 628
nomadic 626
JuiceCrewAllStar 625
PhDeac 620
TenaciousKory 595
Wakelaw13 590
wfudkn 578
JamesSokolove 527
YoungBuck95 524
DeacsATS 519
DeacDiggler 504
iodeac 485
SmooveDeac 396
Hogie 365
timdunkandthefunk 327
NoVaDeac 308
Paul Hogan 294
ShooSmoo 289
DeaconCav06 276
Wolf1297 259
DeaconPeach 239
ChrisL68 216
WFU03 199
DeacdeTejas 186
DaDeacs 182
GSOWakefan 150
Donkey Deac Doug 113
Barrpet11 105
DeaconSoDear 98
discdude 97
RedSoxFaithful 83

Hey gooner, how's my ass taste, bro?

i also lost my mind at "get wet" but multiple people said it!

Kinda ashamed at a couple spreads here, really thought I'd be able to go the whole season with no unanimous answers, but "Money" did it this week.

Very happy with the Wizard of Oz question.

And surprised the title character, the Wizard wasn't the #1 answer.

Not gonna lie, my first octothought was octomom.

I also had this thought initially and questioned what was wrong with my brain.

I went back and forth on Wizard of Oz a number of times. Glad my Scarecrow took it over the top for the win.

Post-Duncan era, Duke has definitely been our bigger rival, and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Also, legit Chinese food is very good, but better than the combo of sushi/ramen/hibachi/yakitori/tempura/etc?!? GTFO.

Post-Duncan era, Duke has definitely been our bigger rival, and you cannot convince me otherwise.

we've had this discussion a billion times, but the split breaks fairly closely based on whether or not you grew up in NC

sze chuan food is awesome, but I get Thai food at least 200% more than all other combined

I guess sushi is a bigger deal when you live near the ocean

Sheep answers vs real answers y’all. China is by far the biggest country and there are by far more Chinese restaurants in the US than the ithers

Sheep answers vs real answers y’all. China is by far the biggest country and there are by far more Chinese restaurants in the US than the ithers

Well the question wasn't most Asian restaurants now, was it, BBD?

I'm bitter because otherwise I'd have had a perfect score.

there are by far more Chinese restaurants in the US than the ithers

is that true?

in Chicago I'm not so sure

probably not because there is a Chinatown, but in the average neighborhood there are more Thai than Chinese, I would guess -- certainly in mine

japanese food is miles better than chinese food but this is sheep so

If I had said UNC instead of State for the rival I would've been one point from first place. Damn.

is that true?

in Chicago I'm not so sure

probably not because there is a Chinatown, but in the average neighborhood there are more Thai than Chinese, I would guess -- certainly in mine

There are 1-2 Chinese restaurants in every bumfuck tiny town across the US.

Yeah I've lived in NC my whole life. Hate Duke more for sure, although that has softened in the prolonged era of unwiped ass, and the fact that I liked Zion/a couple other Duke players.

man i'm so happy for diggler, he literally came in last each of the first 3 weeks

Back