• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Four: CONGRATS DIGGLER!!!

is that true?

in Chicago I'm not so sure

probably not because there is a Chinatown, but in the average neighborhood there are more Thai than Chinese, I would guess -- certainly in mine

If you're basing your sheep answers on Chicago experiences things are gonna go poorly, bro.

what is the split? NC kids hate UNC?

Yeah I've lived in NC my whole life. Hate Duke more for sure, although that has softened in the prolonged era of unwiped ass, and the fact that I liked Zion/a couple other Duke players.

for me, growing up in Raleigh, there were way more UNC fans than Duke fans -- sure Duke had their bandwagon folks, but so did UNC

Coach K is easily the most loathsome of the various UNC and Duke major players, so that does tip toward Duke

but overall, I found Carolina fans the most obnoxious, so it's really a response to that rather than the actual on-court dislike

Tough to call Duke a rival when they routinely beat the piss out of us.

Since 99-00 Season:
Duke 5-34; 177 total matchups in series history (57-120)
NCSU 22-25; 174 total matchups (73-101)
UNC 12-19; 158 total matchups (50-108)

I answered UNC, but it's probably really NCSU.

Of the teams we've played more than 50 times, the most parity is with: UVA (70-62), GT (40-44), & FSU (25-28)

I put UNC, but my personal answer is Duke.

Interested to hear how yall wash your hair or body without turning on the water. I'll hang up and listen.

Chinese food as best Asian food is such a terrible, uncultured, Confederacy-loving answer you swine

Tough to call Duke a rival when they routinely beat the piss out of us.

Since 99-00 Season:
Duke 5-34; 177 total matchups in series history (57-120)
NCSU 22-25; 174 total matchups (73-101)
UNC 12-19; 158 total matchups (50-108)

I answered UNC, but it's probably really NCSU.

Of the teams we've played more than 50 times, the most parity is with: UVA (70-62), GT (40-44), & FSU (25-28)

haven't we pretty much lost to EVERYONE consistently for the last 15 years?

and HOLY SHIT i can't believe i won. Was really looking forward to Octo-Mom being a runaway guess. Thanks for the good vibes.

Korean is the best Asian cuisine but that’s not how sheep is played

Gon and mom were the only things that came to mind for Octo, need to make sure I keep pus at the forefront of the mind from now on

haven't we pretty much lost to EVERYONE consistently for the last 15 years?

and HOLY SHIT i can't believe i won. Was really looking forward to Octo-Mom being a runaway guess. Thanks for the good vibes.

I was going to post just the last 10 years, but it was too awful across the board.

But yeah, I know Sheep isn't about the "correct" answer.

I think Thai is the best Asian food, but I put Chinese because I'm trying to get points.

I did not consider Indian. ETA, I think Indian is the best Asian cuisine.

Props to the lady posters who “get wet” in the shower without turning the water on. That’s the only explanation for that Townie ruling.

Props to the lady posters who “get wet” in the shower without turning the water on. That’s the only explanation for that Townie ruling.
I turn the water on before I get in the shower otherwise I'd be freezing my ass off while It got warmed up. I knew that was my most iffy answer.

So even though it hurt me I think it was the right call to split

Y'all arguing about what the actual best asian cuisine is without even realizing that you're arguing about second place is hilarious.

My answer on that question read:
"The correct answer should be Singapore, but it won't be my actual sheep answer because people are dumb. For sheep purposes, Japan."

Y'all arguing about what the actual best asian cuisine is without even realizing that you're arguing about second place is hilarious.

My answer on that question read:
"The correct answer should be Singapore, but it won't be my actual sheep answer because people are dumb. For sheep purposes, Japan."

You're an elitist

Back