• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

Team E, my bad on fucking up submission. Sent it while on work network phone and now realizing they have blocked pieces of the apps function. Though, I would have clearly been the low man on this week's superb performance.

Last edited:
Team E, my bad on fucking up submission. Sent it while one work network phone and now realizing they have blocked pieces of the apps function. Though, I would have clearly been the low man on this week's superb performance.
Townie drops the low score, so no biggie. I’m sure we’ll all be low score one week.

Dang wish I saw that Zuck pic before 11:30 this morning. I thought advantage of heft too but I was picturing it against something like the guy who played Zuck in Social Network.

yah, but he's the huge pussy who is actually training with UFC guys to fight (so taking some punishment and doing the work), vs musk just talking a big game
to be fair, Musk also trained with UFC guys

but like numbers mentioned, Zuck is actually p decent at jiu jitsu, and also he's fucking shredded

to be fair, Musk also trained with UFC guys

but like numbers mentioned, Zuck is actually p decent at jiu jitsu, and also he's fucking shredded
And as someone else mentioned earlier, Zuck is a fucking psycho. Soy boy Musk would wilt at the first sign of trouble, Zuck would come out ready to kill him and then give an all-company standup call from the ring.

Team Leftover Meatloaf edges out windy and the kits for lowest standard deviation. Fellow meatloaf, I am usually not this close to the middle.

Team Leftover Meatloaf edges out windy and the kits for lowest standard deviation. Fellow meatloaf, I am usually not this close to the middle.
Team members are of like minds. But not so in tune with the rest of the sheep.

Back