• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

yah, but he's the huge pussy who is actually training with UFC guys to fight (so taking some punishment and doing the work), vs musk just talking a big game
What kind of weirdo knows that Zuck is training with UFC guys?

My thoughts on Musk vs Zuck

Musk is a hefty boy, and if he can actually land a haymaker, Zuck might be in a bit of trouble. Prob has the reach on Zuck too.

On the other hand, Zuck is a total psychopath, who 100% has hired people to sneak into his house to fight him in the middle of the night to simulate any kind of condition he might face. He’s got the conditioning and the adrenochrome to get the job done.

Zuckerberg appears to be favored in almost every book that has a line.

Lot of Musk bros are saying that his height and reach would have given him a huge advantage in the fight, but him being an untrained out of shape doofus, I don’t think having longer arms would have meant a damn thing.

Nice job mako. The rest of us fuckers need to get our shit together.
I was fine, aside from having Hanks and Streep. Naming the most recent is a trend I do not like in this game. But I'll have to adjust.

I also changed from seed to fed at the last minute for grass. I knew it was ill-advised, but I like to outsmart myself. Never even considered Grass Hopper.

Lot of Musk bros are saying that his height and reach would have given him a huge advantage in the fight, but him being an untrained out of shape doofus, I don’t think having longer arms would have meant a damn thing.
yep, he'd be panting hard and ready to collapse like a minute in, Zuck could take him to the ground and negate reach advantage, it's a fight not a boxing match

yep, he'd be panting hard and ready to collapse like a minute in, Zuck could take him to the ground and negate reach advantage, it's a fight not a boxing match
Except Elon would show up with a fukkin machete and boots with a switchblade that sticks out of the toe when you tap the heel.

wtf I would spend all day in the bathroom if I drank 10 cups of water

Back