• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

Hey, I've got a great idea. It would be nice if we each got a PM with our answers and the points awarded versus the winning answer and the difference. Don't you think ?

It's a sad situation, but I think these questions must be avoided in the future or worded in a way that avoids recency as the answer.
Questions with descending sequential answers do seem to break the randomness of the game once you learn that everyone will just google the most recent. In this context it’s not much different than asking “what year was last year?”

-not a criticism of Townie, he is doing awesome and is da real MVP

Last edited:
Wow I am stunned by some of these. Drop week! I knew the academy awards were a risk but I went for volume and talent over the two useless pieces of shit that won a few months ago. Hopper never crossed my mind since there is a space after grass. Mark Twain and Elon Musk are obviously correct and I would rather lose than have the garbage answers that won.

Wow I am stunned by some of these. Drop week! I knew the academy awards were a risk but I went for volume and talent over the two useless pieces of shit that won a few months ago. Hopper never crossed my mind since there is a space after grass. Mark Twain and Elon Musk are obviously correct and I would rather lose than have the garbage answers that won.
lol nah

you think pudgy fat fuck elon would beat nerdy obsessed with winning zuck? get real

1692380523580.png

vs

1692380482461.png

Back