• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

My first thought was fall for the season, but I figured since we're in summer that'd be the pick. Dangittoheck.

Correct answer, yes. Sheep answer, no. It’s the like beat age for Disney from last week - 10 is too much, 5 is too little, but you have to just pick one of those and roll with it.
Normally, I'd agree, but I feel like its an established standard.

Dickens
Powerpoint (thanks a lot timmy)
Atlanta

and my implosion begins after a perfect start

I think the content of Huck Finn really highlighted the 19th century-ness of Twain. If you had told me Dickens was 18th century, I'd believe you.

Twain was my first thought and then I went with Dickens. I need to trust my first instincts, except for when they're wrong.

I really really considered 10 cups of water, but thought that was a lot. Was tough for me to choose between the recommended amount and what average people actually drink in a day, which is why I went with 5

in retrospect perhaps i should have spent more than 30 seconds on these. helen mirren, for example, seems like an appalling choice in retrospect

I really really considered 10 cups of water, but thought that was a lot. Was tough for me to choose between the recommended amount and what average people actually drink in a day, which is why I went with 5
Google answer was 12, so I rounded down to 10.

Back