• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week VII

Special K, almost went Cheerios
food

is food the sheep answer with cereal above it?

Grape Nuts (damn, I love cheerios)
Teh Womenz

This is where I drop off the score sheet.

This is an ugly fucking week. So glad we have a bye.

Dorothy was the 10th most common name for women in the US in the 1990 census, and the top one starting with a D. That's why people picked it (including me). But that obviously didn't make it the right answer.

Sure, because all those people from the turn of the century through the 40s were still alive in 1990. That's a terrible way to pick a sheep answer.

The cereal question was tough because everybody has their own opinion about what cereals taste like shit and those answers will be all over the place.....so just put Cheerios (they are kind of bland imo)

Non honey nut cheerios are really bad..../realtalk

I hate all cheerios, except for teh apple cinnamon ones, or those frosted USA ones they made back for the olympics once (not sure if they still do or not). I'm not a big cereal guy though.

Back