• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia Game 2.0; When Good Ideas Go Wrong: The dv7 Mafia Story

Player Recv'ing Votes
Vote Total (vote order: )
1st2nd3rd
Ph3goudasmidgeknight
nonny2tejasredwing
chicdeac1Northern
jtp1bym
sd31DaDeacs

Is NorthenDeac a name change? I see he's played before, but don't remember the name.

Nonny

I'm not even sure I care who he is. He could claim Sherlock uncountered and I don't think I'd change my vote.

Is NorthenDeac a name change? I see he's played before, but don't remember the name.

Eh, kinda. This was my original name dating back to Scout.com times. I changed it to Island/Chaos shortly after the move to OGBoards but I regularly used this for early mafia games. I've had some substandard play with my recent mafia games on Chaos so I changed it up.

PgvIFqs.gif

Eh, kinda. This was my original name dating back to Scout.com times. I changed it to Island/Chaos shortly after the move to OGBoards but I regularly used this for early mafia games. I've had some substandard play with my recent mafia games on Chaos so I changed it up.

Maybe fake claiming and rolling with it for 4 rounds as a vanilla civ are plays that Northern won't make.

Back