• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

If you get recruited and moriarti dies, do you become him and get to recruit?

I don't remember the old game except that it was broken beyond belief

Sorry I'm appropriating your culture, Deacs

Holy shit somebody dig up the original version of dv7’s Sherlock game. I forgot what an absolute train wreck that was. I now understand why people were fighting to drop out of the sign up thread

Never got to the overnight in the other game for me to tell my price is right story. If you all didn't suck, I might tell it here. Naw.

Flemish stew for dinner with St. Bernardus. No firewater tonight. Peaky Blinders is more enticing than this shitshow. Domination will have to wait til morning.

God Survivor brought the heat tonight. Tears and strategy. It was a perfect episode. I’m gonna try to work on a board Survivor game like the one we did on the Suque a decade ago. Just relentless caught feelings.

But for real, rommy, do me a solid and delete your post quoting me before knight makes it weird.

God Survivor brought the heat tonight. Tears and strategy. It was a perfect episode. I’m gonna try to work on a board Survivor game like the one we did on the Suque a decade ago. Just relentless caught feelings.

I have never watched a single episode of survivor. I think I'm proud of that, but I could just be missing out.

Back