• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

If you're buying her pajamas as a gift, 5 pairs might be a bit much ... maybe just one really nice sleepshirt? A bit sexy but not "lingerie" and something silky and comfortable that feels rich and maybe a bit decadent (i.e - something she'd see in a store and think looks really nice, but would never imagine actually spending money on in real life).

I like these: http://www.journelle.com/loungewear/pajamas/journelle-bardot-short-pj-set/JOU-653.html

JOU653_sugarplum_PD

Or maybe this: http://www.natori.com/Lingerie/Bridal/NatoriSleepshirt_Barong

42167_natori-natori-barong-sleepshirt-1366150201-570.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES

I have a project for you all. I need to make a bunny tail to attach to a costume for tonight. My old one fell off a few years ago and I need a replacement. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but if it can't withstand a trip in the washer and dryer on low heat then it should probably be detachable. Pos rep abound to the suggestions that get thrown out in the next hour or so.

White furry cloth (bathmat comes to mind) gathered and attached?

Loofa?

Buy some pillow stuffing, or just cut open a pillow, and stick that shit on somehow. I don't know how exactly, but there's gotta be a way.

GOOD MORNING LADIES

I have a project for you all. I need to make a bunny tail to attach to a costume for tonight. My old one fell off a few years ago and I need a replacement. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but if it can't withstand a trip in the washer and dryer on low heat then it should probably be detachable. Pos rep abound to the suggestions that get thrown out in the next hour or so.

Am I the only one cracking up at this part? Or does everyone have a bunny costume just hanging around? Anyway, buy this:

pMLB2-15827226dt.jpg

Cut off the poof at the top, keep the hat. (Or just find a cheap white version.)

Isn't there some Christmas movie that someone dresses up as the Easter Bunny or am I going crazy?

Not sure if he's supposed to be the Easter bunny but in A Christmas Story Ralphie gets Bunny Pajamas

That's the costume I have and will be wearing this evening, you guys got it. I've had it for a few years, I used to look like Ralphie growing up and now I guess I just look like older Ralphie. It's always a huge hit for Halloween or the properly themed Christmas event. Tonight's is for a local cancer fund, bring a toy/donation and wear holiday pajamas, get a free drink, and brighten up a cancer patient's holiday.

Oh, since I hate that movie with the fire of 1,000 suns I forgot that was a thing.

Back