• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

totally yes. my sister and i are going to go see About Time this weekend. If it's even 70% as good as love actually, I'll be stoked.

Curious to hear how it is! I saw one commercial for it and wasn't so sure...but then learned it was Richard Curtis and that it was getting good reviews. So I am intrigued.

Curious to hear how it is! I saw one commercial for it and wasn't so sure...but then learned it was Richard Curtis and that it was getting good reviews. So I am intrigued.

I wasn't sure based on the previews but have heard it's delightful and wonderful from several sources. But I never make it to the movies so I will wait it out.

totally yes. my sister and i are going to go see About Time this weekend. If it's even 70% as good as love actually, I'll be stoked.

I am going to watch the shit out of that movie. Like 14 seconds in to the preview I was thinking, "YEP. That's on my list."

From LadyDeac's link:

Shannon Elizabeth: We just shot the final airport scene in one day and the entire cast was there, so it was a very well organized zoo filled with so many amazing actors in one place. Denise [Richards] and I were wandering around looking at the breakfast food and Hugh [Grant] was there, so we said hello and introduced ourselves. I said, “I’m so embarrassed that I’m dressed this way… I feel like a hooker!” and Hugh replied, “My favorite."

haha

saw About Time today and thought it was quite good. Didn't know at all what it was about going in, just heard that it was good and came from the Love Actually peeps so I was in. I maaay have shed a tear.

saw About Time today and thought it was quite good. Didn't know at all what it was about going in, just heard that it was good and came from the Love Actually peeps so I was in. I maaay have shed a tear.

Yup tears were shed over here as well. I'm the sappiest movie sap.

Pretty sure this has been discussed, but just want to say again that I really love the show Girl Code. It's kind of hilarious and awkward and kind of inappropriate... and fantastic.

Pretty sure this has been discussed, but just want to say again that I really love the show Girl Code. It's kind of hilarious and awkward and kind of inappropriate... and fantastic.

IN. Is that weird?

Back