• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

There's only a quarter inch difference between sizes in the waist? I would have thought it was more than that...or is that a quarter inch in the quads? In a lot of pants, my waist size and what fits my quads is at least one size different (and I have to get my mom/the tailor to put darts in the waist because there's a good 2-3" extra). Of course, that's off the rack clothing, not sewing it myself from a pattern.

Last edited:
There's only a quarter inch difference between sizes in the waist? I would have thought it was more than that...or is that only applicable to really tiny sizes? In a lot of pants, my waist size and what fits my quads is at least one size different (and I have to get my mom/the tailor to put darts in the waist because there's a good 2-3" extra). Of course, that's off the rack clothing, not sewing it myself from a pattern.

For (the equivalent of) sizes 0-8 there is only a quarter inch between each size on the pattern... For sizes 10 and up it appears to be more like a half inch.

Interesting ITK, didn't know that...although I don't think all clothing manufacturers follow the "standard" pattern.

(...and now everyone is going to think I have a really weird build, great. :))

An all Mia Michaels night on So You Think You Can Dance? That makes me very happy.

An all Mia Michaels night on So You Think You Can Dance? That makes me very happy.

Noooooooooooo

My DVR is full because my TV was broken for a week (and Olympics was most of my watching before that) so SYTYCD didn't record last night. :(

Noooooooooooo

My DVR is full because my TV was broken for a week (and Olympics was most of my watching before that) so SYTYCD didn't record last night. :(

I'm only about halfway through, but if it makes you feel better, they were doing all her best routines from past seasons. Which were partially so great and memorable because the people that danced in them were great and memorable. (I mean, I love the "Dreaming with a Broken Heart" dance with the bed, but it was weird seeing it done without Twitch and Kherington.) No dance I've seen so far has been as good as the original.

Noooooooooooo

Did you at least get The Closer? In all honesty, I might could watch Major Crimes.

Did you at least get The Closer? In all honesty, I might could watch Major Crimes.

The Closer finale did record. I'm a week behind though, I watched the second-to-last episode last night. I didn't record Major Crimes and am not sure if I'll start watching that one. At least most of those shows are available On Demand. I don't think SYTYCD is on demand, or at least I've never looked.

I'm only about halfway through, but if it makes you feel better, they were doing all her best routines from past seasons. Which were partially so great and memorable because the people that danced in them were great and memorable. (I mean, I love the "Dreaming with a Broken Heart" dance with the bed, but it was weird seeing it done without Twitch and Kherington.) No dance I've seen so far has been as good as the original.

omgomgomgomg that just made my day. gotta catch up on that this weekend. i also loveloveloveddd the dreaming with a broken heart bed dance.

oh lord, that would be my worst dating nightmare. i don't know if i'd even agree to see him after that because i'd be so ungodly embarassed. and speaking of ungodly embarassing things... her wedding hairstyle. EESH.

When a woman is that impressed by a Mustang you have a pretty good idea what she's gonna look like before you see the picture.

Also girls do you not find it strange that the guy bought her an "expensive" pair of shoes on the first date? That's a little over the top.

When a woman is that impressed by a Mustang you have a pretty good idea what she's gonna look like before you see the picture.

At least it wasn't a Camero

Also girls do you not find it strange that the guy bought her an "expensive" pair of shoes on the first date? That's a little over the top.

well this was the third date... maybe he was trying to impress so she'd be more open to third date "activities." i once had a guy buy me an anthropologie dress on a date once (i loved it)... that was probably like 5th or 6th date though.

well this was the third date... maybe he was trying to impress so she'd be more open to third date "activities." i once had a guy buy me an anthropologie dress on a date once (i loved it)... that was probably like 5th or 6th date though.

Think it's actually the first date that she's writing about. She references this happening while the guy has only known her 48 hours. The first paragraph does say he booked the next two dates on their first date but I believe this story is about the first one. Why am I analyzing this so closely?

Think it's actually the first date that she's writing about. She references this happening while the guy has only known her 48 hours. The first paragraph does say he booked the next two dates on their first date but I believe this story is about the first one. Why am I analyzing this so closely?

nope third date:

"Well, it can if it’s the third date with the man of your dreams."

One of my sister's ex's did the same thing just a few dates in. They were killing time shopping before a movie or something. At the time, I told her he was needy and wanted her to fawn over him. She thought I was crazy, but that turned out to be the case.

Back