• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut

If his dad is in Joisey and his mom in Connecticut, one could assume they are divorced

I'm kind of wondering if this guy was an active 4channer (or some similar weird internet forum) and if these confusing facebook/twitter posts were planned beforehand to throw off the media and make them look bad.

Yeah, it could be something like that.

If his dad is in Joisey and his mom in Connecticut, one could assume they are divorced

Yeah, I would be surprised if mom was doing a shitty 90 mile commute each day and paying state income taxes in two places....

i feel like i work with fucking robots. i'm getting upset at the sound of people just chatting on like normal.

i want to crawl under my desk or go home under my covers, but i feel silly asking to leave.

Slight overreaction, wouldn't you say? Some people probably haven't checked the news in a while - others probably prefer to put it out of their minds rather than dwelling on it.

cant facebook admin remove content?

Yup. Makes it look more and more like it wasn't him, unless someone had access to his account.

FB takes accounts down when they start overloading the servers with everyone looking at them.

We had a dude who got expelled come back to school blazed out of his mind with a boombox blaring and he was packing heat. Walked by my classroom (and most all of them) and got in a fight with the assistant principal who was a dick. Most of us at the time were just glad the guy got a punch in on the asst principal, probably have a different take on it these days, I think I was a junior so this was 1998.

Lol at what Chase Fischer just posted. A kill/death ratio screenshot in CoD.

Slight overreaction, wouldn't you say? Some people probably haven't checked the news in a while - others probably prefer to put it out of their minds rather than dwelling on it.

gee thanks for your assessment. you're right, it probably is an overreaction, as i know people process things differently. i just know how i feel, and i don't know if it's some delayed reaction to tuesday or what, but their ability to just work through makes me feel ridiculous.

Reactions: ITK
NBC just reported he killed every kid in his mom's kindergarten class.

This seems to be the most disturbing part, given the precision and patience that is required to take out an entire class (as opposed to say, spraying an automatic weapon at a crowd).

This seems to be the most disturbing part, given the precision and patience that is required to take out an entire class (as opposed to say, spraying an automatic weapon at a crowd).

It's honestly an incredible blessing in disguise.

Back