• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shot Clock Time keeper

You can't possibly be this dense. I'm asking you who did the shit job with regards to the shot clock mismanagement on Richmond's inbounds late in the second half.

I don't know what the problem was.

It's probably the same person that does it in football, they suck as well

You can't possibly be this dense. I'm asking you who did the shit job with regards to the shot clock mismanagement on Richmond's inbounds late in the second half.

I am not aware of any shot clock issues today.

Nah he actually is. Just continues to be a dense douche in every thread he stumbles into.

Just a little education session here. Shot clock operator. Timer. Two separate positions. Their titles are self explanatory. That being said I don't know what or who started the clock today. Gotta go.

21981ah.jpg

Really people... WHY?

I'm not sure I understand what happened. If the clock was starting too early, that would favor Richmond, not Wake. Right?

So was the problem that the clock wasn't starting?

I'm not sure I understand what happened. If the clock was starting too early, that would favor Richmond, not Wake. Right?

Richmond kept inbounding the ball against our press and the ref would have to stop the play because the clock was wrong (not sure what was wrong). Mooney was upset because they had to inbound against the press twice on three different occasions.

OK, so he was mad about having to re-inbound. Makes sense, even if the clock error was in their favor.

Against our press, Richmond was throwing the ball across the baseline but not inbounds, basically flipping their press offense to counter our press. The ball wasn't inbounds yet but the time keeper was starting the clock after the first pass. Happened about three times. I actually thought it hurt us at least once as we were in pretty good position and denying the inbounds pass.

But hey all the Wake coaches were great. Baskteball and Football-- keeper says so

I saw the inbound plays...just wasn't sure what was the problem with the clock. Thought it was starting early, which would favor them, not us. Now I appreciate that Mooney wasn't upset at the time starting early, per se, but that they had to inbound the ball again after showing us their set play.

Makes sense. Sorry to be slow...

You have to be some sort of parody yes? You cannot seriously be this way in real life.

Actually, he is. My wife & I met him at a gathering earlier in the year. I spent the bulk of the time listening to him share most of his thoughts & views on all tings WFU. When we got in the car to leave, my wife said something to the effect of "who exactly was Mr. Negative that you got stuck talking to? He seemed like such a jerk."

Knowing the persona on here & meeting him in real life, I can confirm they are one in the same.

Actually, he is. My wife & I met him at a gathering earlier in the year. I spent the bulk of the time listening to him share most of his thoughts & views on all tings WFU. When we got in the car to leave, my wife said something to the effect of "who exactly was Mr. Negative that you got stuck talking to? He seemed like such a jerk."

Knowing the persona on here & meeting him in real life, I can confirm they are one in the same.

Damn dude, I don't think I've ever known you to not like someone. :eek:

Seriously, LK. It was painful. Would not wish that experience on anyone. It was a truly telling experience & left me wondering how that type of attitude forms in someone. Fortunately, I have learned from my experience & know how to avoid this from happening again.

Oddly, I happen to like keeper. He's a funny dude.

Could that have been July 4th?

Back