• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

• Total voters
I'm trying to figure out why it was fine to talk about Dino's sharp vests, but it's not OK to talk about Bz' horrible ties.

CLEAR DOUBLE STANDARD!

DV7, what is your real name? deacvision7 is a username who spits hate. I want to know who the person hiding behind this character is so that you are held accountable. Please tell us who you are.

Many people on here know who I am, but I'd rather not share my real name to somebody who only has 1 post... and that post is asking for my name. That's creepy.

You just called our coach a shitbag.... what's creepy about that? Is this the sort of post that i should spew 10 thousand times before i call you out?

I dont post because i am shy. I am posting now because i am so sick about the things that you say. I want EVERYONE to know your name. You have chosen to spread hate, but you do it behind a weak-ass username. You seem to think that it is cute and clever, but you are talking about REAL people, and the shit you say actually hurts people - i am not even talking about coach [Redacted]. You and your like-minded followers are not motivated by the concepts of goodness and love. And, yeah - fucking-a right i take this shit seriously. I think that this concept of anonymous evil is beyond lame. Just be cool, man.

Like people don't spread hate using their real names.

What are you going to do when you find out his real name?

You just called our coach a shitbag.... what's creepy about that? Is this the sort of post that i should spew 10 thousand times before i call you out?

I dont post because i am shy. I am posting now because i am so sick about the things that you say. I want EVERYONE to know your name. You have chosen to spread hate, but you do it behind a weak-ass username. You seem to think that it is cute and clever, but you are talking about REAL people, and the shit you say actually hurts people - i am not even talking about coach [Redacted]. You and your like-minded followers are not motivated by the concepts of goodness and love. And, yeah - fucking-a right i take this shit seriously. I think that this concept of anonymous evil is beyond lame. Just be cool, man.

I would say at least 50 people on these boards know his real name. He has also attended basketball games holding a BuzzOut sign and having people sign a petition.

There is next to no hiding behind anonymity on here for him. If you want to insult or hate on him for his actions and comments, that's one thing. But don't attribute it to him being a coward and hiding behind a username.

Absolutely nothing. But i will know the PERSON that is saying these things. All i am saying is that if you say it, own it. It is super easy to say stuff behind a curtain. Say it to my face... that sort of thing.

Ph - you say a ton of stuff that i dont agree with, but you say everything with respect. everything. This is key.

DV7, what is your real name? deacvision7 is a username who spits hate. I want to know who the person hiding behind this character is so that you are held accountable. Please tell us who you are.

Spew is the verb you want. Spew. Not spit.

Cooper Bane is the Co-founder and Vice President of BoomTown where he has a self proclaimed passion for product. After graduating from Wake Forest with a degree in Art, Cooper heard about these things called “websites” where he could display his artwork. Always interested in honing new skills, Cooper took on the challenge of creating his own site. This lead to his love for good design.

In 2006, Cooper paired with Grier at Syndeo Interactive for contracted software development work in the Real Estate Industry. Frustrated with a lack of product ownership, Cooper took on the title of entrepreneur. He co-founded Boomtown, a product that would not only be innovative but also game changing to the real estate market.

Since BoomTown’s inception, Cooper has stayed true to its vision of driving the future of real estate technology. He constantly envisions “what’s next” and strives to give clients more than they could expect or imagine through well designed product.

Sounds pretty douchey to me.

Buzz's dress is absolutely fair game. I am buying the guy a tie for sure. Dino was too much. Wainwright still takes the top prize for bad style.

dv7, just give it up.

Cooper Bane, his real name actually is Deac N. Vision VII. The Vision family are long time donors to Wake Forest University. Deac N. Vision, Jr. was a provost back on the old campus. Deac N. Vision V was a walk-on on the 1962 Final Four team.

dv7, just give it up.

Cooper Bane, his real name actually is Deac N. Vision VII. The Vision family are long time donors to Wake Forest University. Deac N. Vision, Jr. was a provost back on the old campus. Deac N. Vision V was a walk-on on the 1962 Final Four team.

Welcome to Ban Camp.

I think we should all send Bzz ties for Xmas. If they are from the fans, he'd wear them, right?

Back