• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

• Total voters
Waldo Moricle might be a better guess than mine. I thought his name was Hugh Jass.

I don't get slamming the a person for their choice in automobile (unless that person is affiliated with unc chapel hell athletic dept) but I think Buzz is in definite need of a stylist or an image consultant.

I really think Buzz could give a rats ass about clothing, but he is one of the most visible representatives of the WFU so one would think Ron Wellman (who has been trying to sell Buzz since April 2009) would hook the guy up with someone (preferably someone who does not shop at S&K or Mens Warehouse).

I wish college bball coaches would go with a more relaxed look like our staff wore at the Old Spice Classic. Khakis and polos. Suits on the sideline make no sense.

Back