• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should reputation be anonymous again?

Remember Gene Wilder?

• Yes

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Potato salad is a delicious side dish to be enjoyed year round, not just at summer picnics

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I am so close to milhouse it's like I am a dog sniffing his ass

w881pXU.gif

anyone who wishes we still had anon rep has that bald bastard stan gable to thank. he's the guy who bragged that he does not drink and drive in nyc. for that supreme sacrifice, he should be elected president of B.A.D.D. (baldies against drunk driving)

Of course you want anon rep. You and all your aliases were the ones threatening to kill families

Of course you want anon rep. You and all your aliases were the ones threatening to kill families

You better not be talking to me RJ cause you know god damn well that that is a gable bald faced LIE! If you were directing that slander at me, I expect an immediate written retraction. You shit the bed when a usual suspect called you a ped, but now you have the brass balls to call me a murderer!!

SHAME ON YOU RJ AND A POX ON YOU AS WELL!

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

Back