• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should reputation be anonymous again?

Remember Gene Wilder?

• Yes

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Potato salad is a delicious side dish to be enjoyed year round, not just at summer picnics

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

We should mask the rep but leave the name of the person who posted it

"xxx xxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxx!" - ITC

I say yes, and here's why.

It's fun. A weird fun, like going to the gym drunk or trying A new cheese.

Neg rep pussies get people super worked up, which is funny.

You can pos/neg rep without signing, and not have to worry about reptribution.

I think people are less confrontational on threads when they have anonymous outlets to be douchey.

of course. it never should have changed in the first place.

NonSequiterDeac is my favorite.

willy-wonka-gene-wilder-chocolate-factory-237937.png

I haven't received any negrep for a very long time due to the known name of the rep giver. I know for a fact that I have deserved negrep, I've been a very bad boy

It doesn't matter too much to me either way, but we did seem to have too many anonymous negrep pussies in the past.

He does pose a legitimate question. Potato salad is great no matter the season. I prefer it hot, but I have eaten a ranch based potato salad cold that was quite tasty.

Wrong. A person who eats potato salad in the winter is a sad, lonely person. Neg Rep.

It doesn't matter too much to me either way, but we did seem to have too many anonymous negrep pussies in the past.

I think 40% of them were Moonz and his parodies, no? I have a list of said parodies if you want. I found it next to a block of cheese and rat droppings.

Gimme back my annon negrep so I can hit RJ without getting retaliatory

I think 40% of them were Moonz and his parodies, no? I have a list of said parodies if you want. I found it next to a block of cheese and rat droppings.

Why would Moon need to use parodies for anon negs?

As someone who rarely signed Poe's and rarely didn't sign NGA rep, I want anonymity back. If a gaping vagina of an oversensitive emo kid like me can handle it, shouldn't you robotic, emotionless neanderthals be able to?

Back