• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should reputation be anonymous again?

Remember Gene Wilder?

• Yes

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Potato salad is a delicious side dish to be enjoyed year round, not just at summer picnics

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I like it this way. I didn't give neg rep (much anyway) before. I usually signed it though. It's nice telling someone they are a douche or a post sucked and they know who did it. I probably neg rep more now that before.

Neg rep is purely designed for trolling. You can troll without it. Get your troll on.

I think 40% of them were Moonz and his parodies, no? I have a list of said parodies if you want. I found it next to a block of cheese and rat droppings.

If it were anonymous, why would I need to use parodies? Some of you ain't too bright.

If it were anonymous, why would I need to use parodies? Some of you ain't too bright.

He never said you used them to avoid detection. Given how many parodies you had and how often you were logged into one, it's not unreasonable to assume some of your negs came from them.

#logic

He never said you used them to avoid detection. Given how many parodies you had and how often you were logged into one, it's not unreasonable to assume some of your negs came from them.

#logic

When did you become an admin? You sure seem to know so much about me!

30 Minute Man
AbortedDeac
AD Plant
Adult Baby
AdultDiaperDeac
All Is Well Deac
Angretronh
AnonymousDork
Anthony'sWeiner
AreJayKay
Bigot-tyBigot-ty
Boards Historian
Boards Tough Guy
BoogitysBadTaste
bullshits
BUZZ's Legacy
BUZZ's Socks
cameltoega
Chad Larkin
Crusty
DeacCav06'sLover
deacondemonzzzz
deacphat
DinDC's Scout ID
Dino's Legacy
Doofis' Triplet
DS Scout
Dustin Diamond
Dwarf
Dwarf Groupie
DWARFBUSTER
Dämon-Diakon
Face Painter ]
FauxSD
Feelings Catcher
gaybone

30 Minute Man
AbortedDeac
AD Plant
Adult Baby
AdultDiaperDeac
All Is Well Deac
Angretronh
AnonymousDork
Anthony'sWeiner
AreJayKay
Bigot-tyBigot-ty
Boards Historian
Boards Tough Guy
BoogitysBadTaste
bullshits
BUZZ's Legacy
BUZZ's Socks
cameltoega
Chad Larkin
Crusty
DeacCav06'sLover
deacondemonzzzz
deacphat
DinDC's Scout ID
Dino's Legacy
Doofis' Triplet
DS Scout
Dustin Diamond
Dwarf
Dwarf Groupie
DWARFBUSTER
Dämon-Diakon
Face Painter ]
FauxSD
Feelings Catcher
gaybone

you omitted the one inspired by you, "fat ugly mother fucker"

Neg is for pussies who think they are tough

I'd like to change my vote after this.

These are too much fun

image.png

how many dicks are you sucking to get so much positive rep?

because we know that nobody likes your stupid ass

took a lesson from moonz and got parodies to pawserep himself in some sort of self-fellatio?

took a lesson from moonz and got parodies to pawserep himself in some sort of self-fellatio?

like rj knows enough about technology to do this.

maybe he has a cloud account though..............

One parody that did two postings....have to have 50 posts to give....

It really kills you and the other usual suspects that the dominating and overwhelming majority disagree with you causing your asses to burn.

Being a douche is being a douche, it's only cool to wannabes and assholes.

Do people really spend time and/or energy thinking about this? I don't think I've looked at my rep once since the new boards started...

One parody that did two postings....have to have 50 posts to give....

It really kills you and the other usual suspects that the dominating and overwhelming majority disagree with you causing your asses to burn.

Being a douche is being a douche, it's only cool to wannabes and assholes.

only you spend hours per day thinking about the message boards, and the arbitrary reputation system.

rjkarl, dwarf king

Back