• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should reputation be anonymous again?

Remember Gene Wilder?

• Yes

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Potato salad is a delicious side dish to be enjoyed year round, not just at summer picnics

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Whatever was going to happen what was I supposed to do? How could I protect myself and keep going forward? Once again, the question in my head became, why me? Why is it always me?

This explains everything.

you are misrepresenting what i said. you made a point of bragging to the boards how you never drink and drive. i made a point of saying big fucking deal you live in manhattan

you decided to twist that into some kind of attack against your friend which it wasnt, and which was made clear to everyone at the time

The thread was about two of my friends (wake grads) who were killed by a drunk driver. I simply stated that I would never drive drunk for that reason. That is hardly "bragging". You took that opportunity to call me a pussy and baldie or something like that and told me to shut it bc I live in Manhattan. If it was nothing, why did you go erase the rep that you wrote from multiple parody accounts?

It was a sensitive subject and a serious discussion. The fact that you still don't recognize it was a dick thing speaks volumes. Hell, you denied writing it until the very end.

Whatever, go on with your role playing, internet life. I guess it keeps you off the streets, which is a good thing.

Who the fuck lives in Manhattan and drives around drunk? Did you promise not to shoot any wild boar in the subway too?

Plenty of fucking DWI arrests in Manhattan. Just google it. Probably bridge-n-tunnelers from Queens or Staten Island but morons don't need "reasons" to get DWIs.

you're right, i'm sure gable will never have to drive a car again

Finally some fucking sense around here. It was a decision I made in 1996. I've had plenty of opportunties to drunk drive since then and I'm pretty sure I will going forward. Shit, here I go "bragging" again....

I have the opportunity to drive drunk every day of the week. People in NYC, not so much, at least not without a series of intentionally bad decisions.

It's obvious getting rid of neg rep has made this a friendlier place.

And I'm still certain- 100% certain- that there are plenty of resident Manhattanites who have gotten DWIs. Stupidity isn't bounded by geography or situation. Fuckin A you guys get pissy about the dumbest shit.

Quit bragging

Do you even own a car? If so, how often do you get it out of the garage and how long does it take? When you walk out of a bar after four beers and need to get home, do you pause and think about if you've had too much to drink to drive?

ZOMG, I can't believe we are re-hashing the drinking and driving in Manhattan thing. Fuck you guys. Anon neg rep is pretty lame and was overwhelming voted down last time. Moonz must be propping this vote with his myriad pseudo names.

Do you even own a car? If so, how often do you get it out of the garage and how long does it take? When you walk out of a bar after four beers and need to get home, do you pause and think about if you've had too much to drink to drive?

The details of my life are insignificant. It only takes making a bad decision once whether you are on vacation, visiting family, or drive daily. But, since you asked, I do own a car. I don't make it a habbit to drive to destinations within Manhattan but I do drive out to Brooklyn, Long Island, and CT frequently, not to mention road trips.

If the point you are trying to hammer home is that I am not faced with that decision every day then you win! I'm not a hero for not driving drunk. Its Just a personal preference not to put my life and others at risk.

The details of my life are insignificant. It only takes making a bad decision once whether you are on vacation, visiting family, or drive daily. But, since you asked, I do own a car. I don't make it a habbit to drive to destinations within Manhattan but I do drive out to Brooklyn, Long Island, and CT frequently, not to mention road trips.

If the point you are trying to hammer home is that I am not faced with that decision every day then you win! I'm not a hero for not driving drunk. Its Just a personal preference not to put my life and others at risk.

6a00d8341c5bb353ef0134899cc359970c-pi

thank you

HornyWakeCoed
IAppreciateShit
Invisible Obama
Jeff [Redacted]
Joe Pa
Kanye West
Lawyer
Lectroll
Lil' Deac
LittleDrummerBoy 3