• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sign the petition

klrdeac

Reaction score
https://www.change.org/petitions/nathan-hatch-fire-jeff-[Redacted]

You could have every living alumni sign a petition and it wouldn't matter to Hatch. They don't care what we think. That's very obvious at this point. They do care about money. Deacon club donations have been down for several years. Now it's starting to affect Wake Will. Hatch et all are not going to tolerate that, therefore Wellman has been told game over in March.

You could have every living alumni sign a petition and it wouldn't matter to Hatch. They don't care what we think. That's very obvious at this point. They do care about money. Deacon club donations have been down for several years. Now it's starting to affect Wake Will. Hatch et all are not going to tolerate that, therefore Wellman has been told game over in March.
Source?

It won't hurt to sign it and it will only take a minute of your time. It will certainly make a statement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24 so far

That's the problem with petitions like this...even with 100 signatures, it's easy to explain away as fringe and then write it off as if only a feel people feel that way. At least billboards and ads generate embarrassing media attention for the AD.

Don't get me wrong. A for effort to the OP, but it's been 4 years. There just no need for a petition at this stage. Wellman and Hatch know Buzz is despised. It will take embarrassment or money loss to make them budge.

Last edited:
I am hoping for waaaay more than 100!!! Everyone on this board who is unhappy should take two seconds to sign and make a mature, serious comment.

I'm all for more ads too.

I don't think it will make much difference, but I signed and passed it on.

Come on people! There are so many more than 45 people on this board who want him gone. Sign it and share it!

If you regularly complain about bz on this board and you haven't signed it.....

I'm a tree hugging commie pinko liberal, and even I think change.org petitions are fucking stupid.

Back