• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sign the petition

Beachbumdeac, you're not going to sign it bc you don't like the site I used to create it?!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Opinions (signatures) of the peons don't substantially matter to them. However financial contributions (or lack thereof) do. Sign the petition if it makes you feel better. Either way it won't make a difference. Your voice will be heard more if you take the time to write a one paragraph note on the Wake Will request letter and mail it back describing how you can't support Wake with the current problem now with [Redacted]. Sadly, as with most things, money talks, not reason, feelings or logic. Wake Will send [Redacted] out of Winston Salem in March.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. Your signature on the petition demonstrates your desire to remove part of the problem of Wake Forest basketball. Your refusal to financially contribute in any manner to WFU until this problem is rectified demonstrates your sincerity. Money talks!

1200 people have viewed this and there are only 115 signatures. we need people all over this country. Please share with others who may not get on this board.

I signed but I have to wonder if the administration has given up on the basketball program. There is apparently a willingness to settle for "historical" failure.

Back