• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Silly fun for those who like to write

I tried an early part of the book many have read and Ursula Le Guin and then a later section got Stephen King.

For something I'm working on now, the prologue got Cory Doctorow and a later part got Ian Fleming.

Can someone please ban RJ for bringing real life onto this thread?!?!

jaybone's epic "you don't know how to have hot sex" post on the nba thread is apparently similar to Raymond Chandler

I just took one of my posts....I write like Jesus.....

Jewish Jesus or Hispanic Jesus?

This Jesus.

leftball.gif

8 year olds, Dude. 8 year olds.

That thing is random, I think... I tried 5 different passages of several paragraphs each from a story I wrote and got Shakespeare, Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood, Margaret Atwood and David Foster Wallace...

I like lamp.

Sometimes I love lamp.

But most of the time I simply like lamp.

Oscar Wilde, bitches!

According to the analysis, Harv writes like H.P. Lovecraft. Tales of otherworldly horror and the grotesque. I could see that.

Cory Doctorow, whoever the fuck that is.

Great, I apparently write like RJ.

That thing is random, I think... I tried 5 different passages of several paragraphs each from a story I wrote and got Shakespeare, Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood, Margaret Atwood and David Foster Wallace...

Yeah, it's a piece of shit. I posted direct passages from different writers and got utterly off the wall responses. Hell, I put pieces of the Bible in there and got just about all of the 10 authors this website seems to attribute the mass of written literature to.

I submitted a rambling post from the mafia thread. Unsurprisingly, I write like Mario Puzo.

Back