• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Since the Mods obviously want me. I'll be thinking about it.

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to try to fuck me. It's never been done to anyone here ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and believe they really like and respect me and my posting and won't show anyone the videos we'll make.

imageaww.jpg

Last edited:
Tagger is right.

Thread of Year nominee. Posrep coming.

The dozens or hundreds of PMs and reps hitting on me are OK.

The year of fapping to me is OK.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. He promised to take me out for ice cream before taking me home on the Bang Bus (is that local or express service? doesn't matter, I'll be sure to thank the driver either way). After fulfilling phan's request for a butt shot privately, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed, I have not posted any new pictures. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liquid Karma again.

Is Reputation what the kids are calling it these days?

For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to try to fuck me. It's never been done to anyone here ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and believe they really like and respect me and my posting and won't show anyone the videos we'll make.

imageaww.jpg

5 mods

Last edited by a moderator:
The dozens or hundreds of PMs and reps hitting on me are OK.

The year of fapping to me is OK.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. He promised to take me out for ice cream before taking me home on the Bang Bus (is that local or express service? doesn't matter, I'll be sure to thank the driver either way). After fulfilling phan's request for a butt shot privately, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed, I have not posted any new pictures. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

:bowrofl: ...wait, there were butt shots?

Back