• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Since the Mods obviously want me. I'll be thinking about it.

35241876.jpg

The dozens or hundreds of PMs and reps hitting on me are OK.

The year of fapping to me is OK.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. He promised to take me out for ice cream before taking me home on the Bang Bus (is that local or express service? doesn't matter, I'll be sure to thank the driver either way). After fulfilling phan's request for a butt shot privately, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed, I have not posted any new pictures. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

Finally, a funny you wrote that RJ can legit claim to have a part in writing.

Actually, iirc her very first post had no pictures. I would never have seen them unless Moonz had quoted the edited/updated post. There are times when the "jump to first unread post" will let you down, apparently.

I posted at first from my phone where I can't link pictures.

There is definitely a "face" and "without permission" joke in here, but this damn cold medicine I am on has me too fucked up to see it.

wait were all 3 of those pictures the same person?

Yes, they were all me.

I always marvel at the singularity when a woman realizes how much power she can have on the internet. ITK realized it a long time ago, but she is fucking good at using it.

Bitch, you gotta get a PO Box (hehee box) and get these old horn dogs to start sending you baubles and shit.

Well said. A smart woman can own us dorks easily.

Back