• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

I appreciate his sentiment but I really don't understand why these thoughts only crossed his mind when he was personally impacted by this tragedy.

I'm surprised you don't understand. This is how it seems to work for a lot of people in this country regarding things like abortion, homosexuality, poverty and welfare, insurance, and lots of other things the left supports and the right condemns as worthless, expensive, or unimportant.

Step 1: buy land for cheap. Step 2: build a super city. Step 3: transplant some workers who can work remotely

And you control the country right quick. The Chinese build cities out of thin air all the time

Your glibness about 59 deaths is duly noted. You can stop now.

I just don't get you or what you find entertaining.

Step 1: buy land for cheap. Step 2: build a super city. Step 3: transplant some workers who can work remotely

And you control the country right quick. The Chinese build cities out of thin air all the time

This may be how Trump and the oligarchs "rebuild" Puerto Rico. Except #3 will be to employ the desperate local population.

You lost that race but I stopped it due to stupidity.

Needle thin cock that you have.

Piss off.

I'll need a couple more doozies for you to catch ITC and Vad in the rankings of retarded nonsense being spewed today, but 3rd place is impressive.

Would be apt in a thread about guns if it ended in another dick measuring contest

Agreed.

I'll let smaller, but still impressive, cock palma have the last word.

I should have made him pay me the $1,000. I'm too nice.

Agreed.

I'll let smaller, but still impressive, cock palma have the last word.

I should have made him pay me the $1,000. I'm too nice.

Elon musk can figure out how to land people on mars, eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels and move us anywhere on this planet in 30 minutes.

I can figure out that he can just move his factory to Montana and gain control of the congress in the most powerful nation in the world.

None of us can figure out the area of your misshapen broken traffic cone of a penis. I mean there's a mini rhombus in there and a cone, it was just very confusing.

Mine was posted on the board for all to see if you disagree.

Last edited:
22154628_1008608035946212_8960759421379185729_n.jpg

I can't believe anyone (other than elkman) would object to the following:

Ban all conversion kits- make it a federal crime with a minimum of 5 years in prison for the first offense for possession - 10 years for production or sales
Ban all magazines/drums over 15 rounds -same penalties as above

Still 90% would agree with these:

100% background checks on every sale, gift or transfer of a gun, rifle or anything that shoots a projectile. If you don't, then you are liable.

100% background checks at gun shows - there's nothing in the Constitution about how or where you buy a gun

Make manufacturers produce weapons that aren't easily convertible. If they refuse, write a statute that makes them liable for all damages those weapons create. Every other product is liable for such design issues. There's no excuse to create a loophole for guns.

Ban all conversion kits- make it a federal crime with a minimum of 5 years in prison for the first offense for possession - 10 years for production or sales

100% background checks on every sale, gift or transfer of a gun, rifle or anything that shoots a projectile. If you don't, then you are liable.

100% background checks at gun shows - there's nothing in the Constitution about how or where you buy a gun

Make manufacturers produce weapons that aren't easily convertible. If they refuse, write a statute that makes them liable for all damages those weapons create. Every other product is liable for such design issues. There's no excuse to create a loophole for guns.

Agree with all that except the anything that shoots a projectile part seems a bit to broad. Also would like to see them put mandatory fingerprint logins to fire a weapon. That way only the owner could shoot the gun without it being sent back to the manufacturer to change the login. Police departments should use the same technology, that way officers could not use the I thought he was reaching for my gun as an excuse to murder an unarmed civilian.

Republicans need to stand up to the NRA beyond this month and tell the merchants of death to go fuck themselves regarding the silencer law the NRA wants passed this winter.

There is no rational, non-lethal use for a silencer in the hands of the public. Yet the GOP was ready to pass a law legalizing silencers as recently as last week.

There's no question innocent people will die is this law EVER passes. Grow some cajones Republicans.Care more about AMERICANS than the NRA and their death product.

Background checks seem like a waste of time. Invent a taser that just puts someone outta commission for an hour and ban all guns

This is a good start. I'd forbid the manufacture, importation, and distribution of all of the AK's, AR's and their assorted variants (do a buy-back for the existing ones in this country). I'd also require gun manufacturers to provide existing owners of the remaining weapons that use high capacity magazines magazines that comply with the new laws or block kits which make the magazines compliant.

Agree that the "anything that shoots a projectile" language is too vague. It sounds like something Dianne Feinstein would dream up.

Agree with all that except the anything that shoots a projectile part seems a bit to broad. Also would like to see them put mandatory fingerprint logins to fire a weapon. That way only the owner could shoot the gun without it being sent back to the manufacturer to change the login. Police departments should use the same technology, that way officers could not use the I thought he was reaching for my gun as an excuse to murder an unarmed civilian.

Fingerprint logins are a no-brainer. The technology is there. We use it everyday.

on NPR this morning they were talking about when the government began to heavily regulate automatic weapons after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. They put a $200 tax on the sale of them, which was prohibitive during the Depression. The tax is still $200.

Republicans need to stand up to the NRA beyond this month and tell the merchants of death to go fuck themselves regarding the silencer law the NRA wants passed this winter.

There is no rational, non-lethal use for a silencer in the hands of the public. Yet the GOP was ready to pass a law legalizing silencers as recently as last week.

There's no question innocent people will die is this law EVER passes. Grow some cajones Republicans.Care more about AMERICANS than the NRA and their death product.

You do not understand silencers.

Back