• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

What is this nonsense about sexual assault? Poster says crazy things and people point it out. If people use gendered insults to do it, they are assholes.

Dumb to make this about politics.

So you are just going to ignore the comments and tags Risc has received on the boards? I know you know what I'm talking about.

Why isn't it sexual harassment when people attack me? Guys can be sexually harassed. I still have great legs and eyes.

If people were commenting on how you like to take it in the ass, or that the you are begging the president to grab you in the genital area, then I would also put that in the same category. RJ your legs were only cute 25 pounds ago.

If people were commenting on how you like to take it in the ass, or that the you are begging the president to grab you in the genital area, then I would also put that in the same category. RJ your legs were only cute 25 pounds ago.

Noooooo...my legs are still cute...my core not so much...

Can't tell but I don't think this is genuine. Risc views the world differently than most here but it's messed up that the majority mock her for it, despite how far fetched some of her posts can get.

I'd still have 3 beers with Risc before 1 with Rchil.

I think I am with you on the RChill v Risc beer drinking. I am actually expressing a sincere concern. Risc's post have historically been scattered and difficult to decipher but these posts this week present a disturbing change. When you start vehemently buying into the paranoid theories of Alex Jones types, something has gone awry. I joked about it initially, but as she has continued to post, it seems like it could be a serious PTSD type response to yet another vicious terrorist attack near her home. I hope it is a temporary and I hope she either gets help or snaps out of it before she does something serious.

So far from a medical standpoint there are three people to actually worry about, bkf, risc, and rchil.

I think I am with you on the RChill v Risc beer drinking. I am actually expressing a sincere concern. Risc's post have historically been scattered and difficult to decipher but these posts this week present a disturbing change. When you start vehemently buying into the paranoid theories of Alex Jones types, something has gone awry. I joked about it initially, but as she has continued to post, it seems like it could be a serious PTSD type response to yet another vicious terrorist attack near her home. I hope it is a temporary and I hope she either gets help or snaps out of it before she does something serious.

Damn, that must be a terrible feeling for her. I can see how that's a plausible scenario.

Damn, that must be a terrible feeling for her. I can see how that's a plausible scenario.

As I understand it, her relatively small town in NY had one of the highest per capita death rates on 9/11/2001, lots of Lehman Brothers folks lived there, just a few years before that a crazy man with a gun shot dozens of people on the LIRR, and now this near wall street in Manhattan, where many many people from her town commute to for work. I am not speaking on her behalf, but that series of events over a 20 year period in and around your small town could be traumatizing.

Yeah, I'd say there's a pretty good chance a lot of us would react differently to these kinds of things if we were exposed to it so frequently.

Risc is good peoples though. Just like to have a good time and throw out some different views. Isn't that right, Risc?

Yeah, I'd say there's a pretty good chance a lot of us would react differently to these kinds of things if we were exposed to it so frequently.

Risc is good peoples though. Just like to have a good time and throw out some different views. Isn't that right, Risc?

Are you suggesting that perpetual Middle East war zones might have some negative impacts on mental health in the region?

It's weird but the treatment of Risc on here reminds me of the treatment of Sarah Palin during the 2008 campaign.

The Left: We need to respect women, and restore their rights to be treated as a leaders and not sexually objects

Enters the first female running for VP......

the Left: FUCK THAT STUPID WHORE 111!!!!1!!!

More and more hypocrisy, we had a thread in which Lebs educated us to respect women. Two days later leftists are slut shaming and justifying it because that person is a republican. Hypocrisy running deep again.

This is absolutely not the way it went down with Palin. She was an outspoken and not very bright Tea-Party type. Just because she is a woman doesn't matter to the left, that is just you throwing some BS on the wall to see if it sticks.

I might be alone on this, but i like my politicians intelligent...which is why i despise Trump. There is only so many times he can say "believe me, you will be happy" about every issue before you realize he has no idea what he is talking about. I remember a time when BS walked...now it sits in the Oval Office. But that is the GOP appealing to it's idiotic base.

Something serious? Because I sound off like you folks? Because I don’t write as eloquently or express myself like you? Freakin Alex Jones? Now your a shrink too? Paranoid? Incoherent, rambling, piece of shit?

I won’t let the door hit me in the ass. I’ve read through some pretty sick posts by plenty of you. I may be angry and frustrated at what’s happening to our country, our world but I never insulted any of YOU personally. I came here and sounded off, had an open mind and appreciated intelligent, young, liberal minded Wake grads point of view.

I sucked up your shit, but also changed my views because of information I found here. Especially tearing down confederate monuments and refugees. There are a few of you who opened my eyes.

I voted for trump. That’s all you people needed to know. There isn’t an ounce of respect for anyone who voted for trump.

Before she does something DANGEROUS tweety bird? Louie you’re a medical doctor too?

Wild accusations.

I’ve lived a long time folks. I may not be as polished, ramble on when I post.

You know I'm a fan of your work, Risc.

I also think Birdman's post was earnest and it makes some sense. I certainly don't think you have any kind of mental thing going on but it isn't a stretch that you could have a deeper, more intense outlook on terrorism that ultimately could alter the way you view each individual tragedy. Either way, you're cool in my book and I appreciate some different, albeit a bit creative, viewpoints around here.

Something serious? Because I sound off like you folks? Because I don’t write as eloquently or express myself like you? Freakin Alex Jones? Now your a shrink too? Paranoid? Incoherent, rambling, piece of shit?

I won’t let the door hit me in the ass. I’ve read through some pretty sick posts by plenty of you. I may be angry and frustrated at what’s happening to our country, our world but I never insulted any of YOU personally. I came here and sounded off, had an open mind and appreciated intelligent, young, liberal minded Wake grads point of view.

I sucked up your shit, but also changed my views because of information I found here. Especially tearing down confederate monuments and refugees. There are a few of you who opened my eyes.

I voted for trump. That’s all you people needed to know. There isn’t an ounce of respect for anyone who voted for trump.

Before she does something DANGEROUS tweety bird? Louie you’re a medical doctor too?

Wild accusations.

OK, good luck to you.

Wild accusations.

Bringing up Fast & Furious, saying Campos went to Mexico, saying ISIS or others helped the crazy person get his guns are really bizarre and false things to bring up. That's your problem.

Bringing up Fast & Furious, saying Campos went to Mexico, saying ISIS or others helped the crazy person get his guns are really bizarre and false things to bring up. That's your problem.

Yes, these, to me, are paranoid, Alex Jones type ideas. Seemed like a quick turn to crazy town for a poster who previously expressed some unconventional ideas and had a difficult to follow posting style, but was in the realm of main stream thought and reality. There is no basis for any links to ISIS or Fast and Furious and just because there are outstanding questions regarding Paddock's activities prior to the attack doesn't not even remotely mean we should start tracking down ISIS connections. If it turns out that ISIS were involved, I'll eat my hat and apologize.

Last edited:
There's no reason to bring those up. He was a crazy, evil person. His dad was a career criminal and was determined to be a "psychopath" according to prison shrinks.

There is absolutely no reason bring up even "maybe ISIS".

There's no reason to bring those up. He was a crazy, evil person. His dad was a career criminal and was determined to be a "psychopath" according to prison shrinks.

There is absolutely no reason bring up even "maybe ISIS".

Yes. Thus my speculation that she was suffering some sort of PTSD break down. You sound much more lucid this afternoon Risc. I hope the hysteria has passed.

Wild accusations.

I'm sorry, but I cannot muster any respect for someone voting for this clown. Many voters saw this shitshow coming and tried to warn the rest of you. This is your mess.

As for the rest, you are cool with me. Don't take this shit too seriously my friend, it's not serious.

If links to Pepe Silvia get somehow worked into these theories I will lose it.

Back