• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

It was a PRE-PLANNED family vacation. It had less than nothing to with the shooting. Bringing it up is nonsensical.

How do we know it was really Mexico? Maybe it was Islamberg, NY? Just a question.

I'm sorry, but I cannot muster any respect for someone voting for this clown. Many voters saw this shitshow coming and tried to warn the rest of you. This is your mess.

As for the rest, you are cool with me. Don't take this shit too seriously my friend, it's not serious.

Be careful, they're all around you. You pass them on the streets. You sit across from them at work. Most are CEO's, Doctor's, small biz owners, salespeople, and so forth. If you alienate yourself from half the country, you're only doing yourself a disservice. A lot of highly successful and intelligent people voted for "this clown". I'm not a fan of his but you never know why someone supported him when he ran or why they could support him today.

Are you talking about the Muslims of the America compound?

Be careful, they're all around you. You pass them on the streets. You sit across from them at work. Most are CEO's, Doctor's, small biz owners, salespeople, and so forth. If you alienate yourself from half the country, you're only doing yourself a disservice. A lot of highly successful and intelligent people voted for "this clown". I'm not a fan of his but you never know why someone supported him when he ran or why they could support him today.

No they aren't.

43%

don't want us to miss the fact that a reddit conspiracy thread was just posted as evidence right here on these tunnels.

Steven Paddock was an atheist mass killer suffering from Trump Derangement syndrome.

Source: http://www.conservapedia.com/Essay:_Was_Stephen_Paddock_an_atheist_mass_killer?

Paddock's gun purchasing spree about 13 months ago was about the time that Hillary Clinton's favorability rating was cratering and Trump's candidacy was surging in the 2016 presidential election. This suggests that he was an angry liberal who had "Trump derangement syndrome".

So you are just going to ignore the comments and tags Risc has received on the boards? I know you know what I'm talking about.

I don't read tags and when I see bad shit posted I try to call it out. Still doesn't make her any less dumb or her arguments any less dangerous.

I would suggest that snarky comments like this grind my gears.

What's snarky about suggesting there's a mental trauma associated with living in a perpetual war zone?

Why should I? We have you to keep us updated on all the rotten cops.

At least you can admit there are rotten cops. That's a step toward recovery.

Dangerous? You can’t be serious. An old bat is dangerous now? Me paranoid?

I didn't say you were dangerous. I said these nonsense arguments are dangerous. And you're perpetuating them. How do you think the LV victims feel that you're trying to link this thing to ISIS or the Deep State?

I didn't say you were dangerous. I said these nonsense arguments are dangerous. And you're perpetuating them. How do you think the LV victims feel that you're trying to link this thing to ISIS or the Deep State?

She isn’t denying it happened just how it happened. Saying the victims are lying crosses the line, she didn’t do that. While I believe Riscs opinions on what happened are far fetched, people who just take everything at face value also could be considered equally as dangerous. Nothing wrong with a little healthy skepticism.

She isn’t denying it happened just how it happened. Saying the victims are lying crosses the line, she didn’t do that. While I believe Riscs opinions on what happened are far fetched, people who just take everything at face value also could be considered equally as dangerous. Nothing wrong with a little healthy skepticism.

How is it "healthy skepticism" to bring up Fast & Furious and ISIS?

What's snarky about suggesting there's a mental trauma associated with living in a perpetual war zone?

He was being sarcastic. The answer to what he said is no shit. But he said it like I was disagreeing with him. I jumped in this thread in the first place to call out the hypocrisy with how disgusting some here talk to Risc. Bunch of tags about anal too...fucking shitty thing to tag about a football players mom, or any lady for that matter.

I've already said I don't agree with her far fetched Vegas theory but that doesn't mean she's dangerous or an idiot or any of the other shitty things said about her.

The only thing I have learned from the Vegas shooter and his bizzaro family is that genetics is exactly as inheritable as the scientists say it is and we should start practicing eugenics like the Danes and Icelanders

Back