• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

So what could be done about gun violence?

Name me an adjustment to those laws that would have prevented the Las Vegas carnage...

Name me an adjustment to those laws that would have prevented the Las Vegas carnage...

You know the laws better than the rest of us. Are there any adjustments to those laws that would have prevented the Las Vegas carnage?

That's not the question, but nice try.

So, did you vote for Leland Yee?

How about you answer the question, and include how CA changed the goalposts on what is an "assault weapon"?

You know the laws better than the rest of us. Are there any adjustments to those laws that would have prevented the Las Vegas carnage?

I doubt it. You cannot legalize morality. I own more guns than you can shake a stick at. However, I will not turn one on you, unless you come at me with malice. Understood?

I doubt it. You cannot legalize morality. I own more guns than you can shake a stick at. However, I will not turn one on you, unless you come at me with malice. Understood?

Ph, I honestly would like to meet you one day. When will you be around Winston again?

then why are Americans more immoral than every other developed country in the world?

So, did you vote for Leland Yee?

How about you answer the question, and include how CA changed the goalposts on what is an "assault weapon"?

I've answered this EVERY time you've brought up this red herring that your masters tell you to post. I live HUNDREDS OF MILES from his former district.

It's kind of hard to vote for someone who was NEVER in my district.

But keep being an NRA

Ph, I honestly would like to meet you one day. When will you be around Winston again?

You do realize how that comes off as a threat, right?

You keep saying "You cannot legalize morality." I think everybody agrees with you. You can't. But you can make it harder for immoral people to kill quickly and efficiently. That's why there are all manner of laws to make it harder for immoral people to be bad actors and easier to punish them when they do bad things.

I love that people on this board think Elkman isn’t a piece of shit.

Legislate morality? Do you realize how fucking stupid that argument is? Jh- help me out.

Last edited:
And it is not surprising at all that ELC sucks his dick.

Guns matter more than lives, people.

So again with elkman it's some combo of:

A) lol I'm not debating gun laws with you unless you know them backwards and forwards like me

and

B) We already have all (too many?) the gun laws on the books we could ever need, nothing could have prevented this.

Would love to hear a proposed solution if he has one.

Back