• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick Willy: The Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Bill and I enjoyed each other’s company and yes, we had fun. My young friend made me feel special, like he’d rather spend time with me than anyone else.

Bill’s not the most handsome man I’ve known but he made me feel like my breasts were the right size, my legs were the perfect length, I had an incredible body and, on top of all that, I was beautiful. There aren’t many men who know how to make a woman feel that way.

Bill could sometimes be a clown in the bedroom and… I soon guessed why. As long as our relationship stayed playful, I might not take a “second look” at the size of his penis. Yes, it performed well but, it was a little-boy penis that just never quite–grew-up.

Bill was multi-faceted in bed which made up for his small package. He had an array of talents, like being a marvelous kisser, toucher, and possessing a mouth that operated with perfect precision. I have no doubt Bill perfected his oral-sex skills by practicing on women other than Hillary.

Too many men ignore the sensitive area between a woman’s legs; too many men fail to stimulate passion in a woman’s erogenous zone before initiating intercourse. No problem. Bill was “on top” of it. Using his well-trained lips, hands, and tongue, Bill knew how to “prime the pump!”

If I were scoring Bill on his oral skills, he’d get high marks– an almost perfect score. I wasn’t the first woman to benefit from Bill’s sensitive lips and tongue. I knew I wouldn’t be the last.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/sa...-clinton-and-the-first-time-we-were-together/

151025111221-trump-thumbs-up-1021-full-169.jpg

There are going to be lots of good times ahead for Bill Clinton in this campaign. Wouldn't be surprised to see Juanita Broaddrick in some TV ads around the country this fall.

There are going to be lots of good times ahead for Bill Clinton in this campaign. Wouldn't be surprised to see Juanita Broaddrick in some TV ads around the country this fall.

I predict you won't hear a peep out of the overwhelming majority of the "We must believe the women" crowd when it comes to Bill's predatory behavior and Hillary's victim shaming.

is bill running for president?

also, why is an essay about Bill being a good lover a knock?

I predict you won't hear a peep out of the overwhelming majority of the "We must believe the women" crowd when it comes to Bill's predatory behavior and Hillary's victim shaming.

Isn't Hillary a victim, too?

At least it was consensual with this one. I just hope the people outraged by Cosby's disgusting behavior are similarly outraged at the way Bill has behaved- and Hillary's reaction (calling the women bimbos, trailer-trash, etc.) But I'm not counting on it. Long list of known accusers/victims here:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/rap-sheet-the-women-who-claim-to-be-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

I especially love the "Support Hillary for Prison" button to click. It screams credible publication. And while we're on the topic of non-consensual sex, you do remember that Trump was alleged to have raped his first wife, right?

Look, I readily acknowledge the Clintons had a marriage of convenience and that Bill has chased a ton of tail. And I frankly don't care for either Clinton. But do you really think the thrice married Donald Drumpf is able to claim the moral high ground on this subject and at the same time help his 66% unfavorable rating among women? Maybe you do, because you and bkf appear to reside in an alternate reality.

it's so frustrating when adults make decisions for themselves and don't feel the need to justify it to meeeeeeee!

I'm gonna assume you did not check out the list of his accusers- it was not consensual sex in many instances.

I thought this was a captivating thread, then I realized it was not 1992.

As crazy as some of you thought I have been, I couldn't even be a t-ball player versus the Ruthian insanity of the Bobs. I'm not sure the Pluto probe has found them yet. This is really amazing.

i was referring to hillary, not billdo

I'm not following. Bill regularly cheated on her and is accused of assaulting a long list of women, women who Hillary attacked in some instances. What are you trying to say here, that sexual assault and victim shaming are no big deal? "it's so frustrating when adults make decisions for themselves and don't feel the need to justify it to meeeeeeee!"

Can we please, please, please, please stop quoting anything from "The American Mirror" or "Breitbart"? They are shitty, pandering, right-wing sites.

There may be things in there that are true, but they're not reliable websites at all from a non-partisan standpoint.

I feel the same way about Cosby's accusers. Why don't they just leave it in the past. How dare they speak out and demand justice.

The article in this thread is from a woman who is calling Bill a great lover. It doesn't seem like she's demanding justice. In fact it sounds like she got exactly what she wanted out of her relationship with Bill.

I'm not following. Bill regularly cheated on her and is accused of assaulting a long list of women, women who Hillary attacked in some instances. What are you trying to say here, that sexual assault and victim shaming are no big deal? "it's so frustrating when adults make decisions for themselves and don't feel the need to justify it to meeeeeeee!"

i was under the impression the thread and story were designed to hurt Hillary somehow by questioning her support for her husband?

i thought Republicans wanted their woment to submit to the husband and support him, like bible says?

I dont' really give a shit if Hillary supported or not-supported Bill. Too much scrutiny on the private lives of presidents, IMO, republican or democrat.

Back