• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SNL Adds Six New Cast Members

Tim Robinson was born 15 years too late. With his nose, he would have made a solid Al Gore.

I think the cast departures the last several years will ultimately be good for the show. Wiig, Heder, Sudekis, etc. were incredible talents (except Armisen who is incredibly overrated and far too niche to appeal to the masses), but they were such a crutch and overused in sketches. Wiig is without question the greatest example of this. They beat her characters to death. If this means the end of 45 min long sketches of The Californians, then America wins.

Last edited:
I think all the women on SNL now are quite good. Surprised with such an overhaul, they only added one. Cecily Strong is going to do Weekend Update. I hope they find a sketch for "Girl You Wish You Didn't Talk to at a Party". Shouldn't be hard to do.

btw, a friend of mine was listed by some blog on a list of potential additions a few months ago. One of the most creative and funny people I've ever met.

Seth Myers will be leaving half way through the season which will make Kenan Thompson the longest surviving cast member.

They should really use a Latino cast member. Any of the new ones fit the bill? The article isn't clear.

They should really use a Latino cast member. Any of the new ones fit the bill? The article isn't clear.

Um, there are six videos displayed in the article that show the new cast members. And no, none of them are Latino.

Seth Myers will be leaving half way through the season which will make Kenan Thompson the longest surviving cast member.

Kenan found his role on the show after a couple of seasons, and is not bad. I watched some old episodes of All That on Netflix (maybe Amazon Prime) the other day, and you could really see that he was much more talented than most of those cast members at an early age.

Kenan found his role on the show after a couple of seasons, and is not bad. I watched some old episodes of All That on Netflix (maybe Amazon Prime) the other day, and you could really see that he was much more talented than most of those cast members at an early age.

And he shoots a mean knuckle puck.

Um, there are six videos displayed in the article that show the new cast members. And no, none of them are Latino.

Sorry, my bad. The videos didn't show up on my phone. Thanks.

Back