• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snowden the Putin stooge

Funny, security state apologists like yourself never had a problem when it came to Diane Feinstein, Mike Rogers, etc asking softball questions of Clapper.

Funny, security state apologists like yourself never had a problem when it came to Diane Feinstein, Mike Rogers, etc asking softball questions of Clapper.

I think Clapper should be fired.

Doesn't change the fact that you support a Putin stooge.

Do you actually believe Putin doesn't spy on his citizens as well as businesses, governments and others in as many countries as they can?

Keep in mind, Snowden was headed to Ecuador when the US pulled his passport and he ended up stranded in a Russian airport. And now you want him to denounce his host country? When the US gives asylum to someone should they be expected to denounce the United States and Obama?

Do you actually believe Putin doesn't spy on his citizens as well as businesses, governments and others in as many countries as they can?
I haven't seen the quote where Snowden said this. Is this just you once again making up things and putting words in people's mouths? Not cool. You'd make Joe McCarthy proud. You've been pulling from the Mike Rogers playbook and accusing Snowden of being a Russian spy. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I haven't seen the quote where Snowden said this. Is this just you once again making up things and putting words in people's mouths? Not cool. You'd make Joe McCarthy proud. You've been pulling from the Mike Rogers playbook and accusing Snowden of being a Russian spy. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

There's a link. There's even a video of on the link.

You owe double apology. First for saying I made this up when I posted a link with a video and a transcript. Second for the Joe McCarthy comment.

Last edited:
Listening to an interesting NPR Fresh Air about Snowden from yesterday.

Go fuck yourself!!!

There's a link. There's even a video of on the link.

You owe double apology. First for saying I made this up when I posted a link with a video and a transcript. Second for the Joe McCarthy comment.

That's just rude. I watched the vid and saw Snowden ask a question. I did not see him say the things you implied he said. Either show me the quote where Snowden said, "Putin doesn't spy on his citizens as well as businesses, governments and others in as many countries as they can" or apologize for trying to once again mislead the people of this board.

All I did was respond in kind. You attacked me personally and I hit back. Don't throw the first insult and I won't. It's really that simple.

The reality is Snowden was pimped by Putin to ask the question. If he doesn't believe Putin's answer he would have challenged on Twitter or someplace else.

The truth is Snowden was used by Putin to insult the US at a time when there is an international incident going on.

If Snowden didn't understand what Putin was doing, then he's a total moron.

Alright, I'm going back to our truce. And I apologize for comparing you to Joe McCarthy but the way you and Mike Rogers have accused Snowden of being a Russian spy without any credible evidence, that's who I think of. It strikes me as a tactic that is used to divert attention from what's really important and that is what the US government has been doing to the American people.

Thanks.....

If you remember I disagreed with rogers making such a statement without any proof.

There is a huge question about this event. Is Snowden so stupid as to ask that question as if he didn't know?

If he's not that stupid, then he has chosen to allow Putin use him like a $3 whore.

By doing this, he is giving credence to at the concept that he has Putin data that he shouldn't have.

He is a moron.

On the front page of newspapers and internet sites yesterday was Snowden being used by Putin. As people in the media know, the accusation is on Page 1. The retraction (or Snowden's exaplaination is on Page 32 by the obituaries. Few publications and new reports will cover Snowden trying to backtrack to cover being used by Putin.

Snowden gave Putin the opportunity to tell the world that he doesn't do the surveillance without being challenged. That's what the world saw. Some actually believed Putin.

He is a moron.

On the front page of newspapers and internet sites yesterday was Snowden being used by Putin. As people in the media know, the accusation is on Page 1. The retraction (or Snowden's exaplaination is on Page 32 by the obituaries. Few publications and new reports will cover Snowden trying to backtrack to cover being used by Putin.

Snowden gave Putin the opportunity to tell the world that he doesn't do the surveillance without being challenged. That's what the world saw. Some actually believed Putin.

Exactly who are these people that believe that Putin is not using surveillance? Do you have some quotes from anyone out of the hundreds of millions of people that live in this world?

The reality is he gave Putin cover for that interview. There was no reason whatsoever for Snowden to go no that show and ask the softball question that made Putin look good to his citizens and the world without being able to follow up.

The story that made it around the world yesterday was - "Snowden, the guy who outed the NSA, asked Putin if he did it. Putin said no."

Snowden was used yesterday. Only those who are total Snowden apologists (like BSF) or those who think everything Obama does is wrong and is killing America (Wrangor) don't get this.

Back