• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So Far in the ACC

Creighton is legit, eve with a 9-7 record. Their 7-0 Center Ryan Kalkbrenner was out when they cratered, and they have played a brutal OOC schedule. He's back now. Don't care where they are seeded, if the Blue Jays are healthy, they can beat anyone in the nation.

Creighton is an intriguing team in that they're 9-7 but seem to be pretty good overall. I think with their SOS they will be able to get into the tournament around the 19 win mark, but they have very little room for error right now after that 6 game losing streak
I see them as a more extreme Providence. When you have roster turnover it takes time to gel and things don't always go perfectly or consistently. I really don't think they're Final 4 good, but touruney team yes.

Creighton is an intriguing team in that they're 9-7 but seem to be pretty good overall. I think with their SOS they will be able to get into the tournament around the 19 win mark, but they have very little room for error right now after that 6 game losing streak
That losing streak happened with their best (?) player Kalkbrenner out, now that he's back, they've been playing better so I think that'll give them some leeway with the committee.

ETA: Weird. Pichard's post didn't show up for me until I posted. Oh well, he covered it.

That losing streak happened with their best (?) player Kalkbrenner out, now that he's back, they've been playing better so I think that'll give them some leeway with the committee.

ETA: Weird. Pichard's post didn't show up for me until I posted. Oh well, he covered it.

Definitely will. Still think they have to TCOB though even with that caveat

Back