• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So how exactly did this happen?

To get a ton of free press to make more sales in certain geographic areas. He's certainly not bringing back his jobs from wherever the shoes and clothing are being made.

It's like Trump taking credit for Fiat/Chrysler doing what they announced they would be doing in 2015.

Why doesn't Trump bring back jobs to make his clothes to America? He could set that plan into motion today.

Trump is no longer in the clothes business. He is now going to be President of the United States, didn't you hear? He trounced Hillary Clinton by getting out the vote in PA, NC, MI & WI. Meanwhile she was in the Beyonce' business on concert in CA.

Trump is no longer in the clothes business. He is now going to be President of the United States, didn't you hear? He trounced notorious, mass-murderer Hillary Clinton by getting out the vote in PA, NC, MI & WI. Meanwhile she was in the Beyonce' business on concert in CA.

FIFY

This is completely correct. Trump voters were mostly angry losers concerned only with themselves, so F them.

http://www.gq.com/story/shut-up-about-connecting-with-trumps-middle-america

"Middle America does not have a monopoly on tough times. There are a lot of people living in cities and elsewhere who have it just as rough, if not worse. And guess what? No one seems to give a shit. In fact, the GOP just orchestrated a whole campaign to disenfranchise a lot these voters, so you’ll pardon me if I save my empathy for the people who are actually screwed now, instead of the voters who did the screwing. I’d rather not waste my time trying to psychoanalyze why so many people were captivated by a political message rooted in pure hate. There’s no time for that. I’m going to fight instead. I’d rather be part of an aggressive movement to overturn shitty voting laws, impeach Trump, abolish the electoral college, put Mitch McConnell behind bars, thin out the wingnut portion of the Federal judiciary, and lessen the influence of voters who have a disproportionate amount of it. Because I can reach out and offer all the compassion in the world to Trump voters. But a great many of them just proved that they don’t give a shit about the rest of us either way."

I wish gender scholars would stop trying to make cis happen.

This is completely correct. Trump voters were mostly angry losers concerned only with themselves, so F them.

"Middle America does not have a monopoly on tough times. There are a lot of people living in cities and elsewhere who have it just as rough, if not worse. And guess what? No one seems to give a shit. In fact, the GOP just orchestrated a whole campaign to disenfranchise a lot these voters, so you’ll pardon me if I save my empathy for the people who are actually screwed now, instead of the voters who did the screwing. I’d rather not waste my time trying to psychoanalyze why so many people were captivated by a political message rooted in pure hate. There’s no time for that. I’m going to fight instead. I’d rather be part of an aggressive movement to overturn shitty voting laws, impeach Trump, abolish the electoral college, put Mitch McConnell behind bars, thin out the wingnut portion of the Federal judiciary, and lessen the influence of voters who have a disproportionate amount of it. Because I can reach out and offer all the compassion in the world to Trump voters. But a great many of them just proved that they don’t give a shit about the rest of us either way."

#addictedtolosing

Nope, but the undereducated, underemployed midwestern methmouths better get used to more losing. Dumber and more rudderless now than they were on 11/8. Too dumb and angry to know what is wrong and too dumb to know how to fix it.

Drew Magary is my spirit animal.

Hitchens is amazing and he is pretty much right on everything here, but I highly doubt he'd have been a Trump supporter...Hitch would definitely be voting with his head and not his heart.

You know, some of us didn't vote for either one of them. Lot of room outside the bubbles.

You know, some of us didn't vote for either one of them. Lot of room outside the bubbles.

yeah, guys. you're just salty you werent smug enough to vote for a total loser just to say you didn't vote for donald (even though you shill for him at every turn!)

Back