• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Socaldeac the prophet not only predicted the CLAW, but now say Wake beats Cuse

How much are you willing to wager straight up/down on the Syracuse game?

Syracuse is an absolute nightmare matchup. Saw what they did to UNC and we are much worse shooting from the perimeter. This will be beyond ugly.

Let's bet on it.

If Wake wins, I won't post again as long as [Redacted] is coach.

If Syracuse wins, you won't post again as long as [Redacted] is coach.

You in?

image.png

Yeah, our outside shooters will have a field day lighting up Syracuse. We'll kill them on the boards too. We'll clear the bench with seven minutes to go! No problem. Draw up the extension for BUzz before someone steals him from us. Money be damned. The game is in the bag.

Syracuse will cover ten minutes into the game... then it gets ugly.

Syracuse hasn't really been blowing people out, they just get the job done. We prob won't win, but it should be fairly close.

And here I thought I was the dumbest deac not named James or Al Farouq

Isn't Coleman out for the year. i know he is one of their three centers but it does hurt their depth. I think if we win today, we give Syracuse a good game at home. Whether we win or not, is another question. I'd say we have a good shot of being 15-7 by next weekend.

Back