• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Socaldeac the prophet not only predicted the CLAW, but now say Wake beats Cuse

I saw Syracuse play St. John's at Madison Square Garden (so while it was technically a home game for St. John's it was effectively a neutral court game as the crowd was about evenly split between red and orange) and have seen 6 or 7 of their other games on TV. St John's is not a great team (better than us, I'd say, but not by that much) but they played pretty well and kept it close, though Syracuse led pretty much the entire game.

My impression is that Syracuse is much, much better than Wake (a shocking revelation, I know). They are efficient on offense, work the ball inside well, are aggressive rebounders and play tough defense. Decent bench, too, so getting them into foul trouble doesn't do much good. There is a reason they are undefeated. If we play lights out and they have a bad game it could be close but even then I give us about a 10% chance of winning. Just my 2 cents, of course.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

even Nostradamus was wrong once in a while.... :)

image.png

I don't think you understand memes.

Back