• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Random Uniform News - New 2015 WFU Football Unis

I generally can't stand helmets like that, but in person they were really cool. I am sure the players loved it.

Is ambivalence allowed here?
Cause that's pretty much where I am.

I saw the helmets for about 4 seconds last night. That's when I flipped on ESPN and realized we were on TV and there were 4 seconds left. They look like Baylor's helmets. In other words, they look dumb. However, the recruits do soak that shit up-- all zero of them that will pick Wake because of its shiny gold helmets.

If we're going with the chrome domes it would look better as black chrome with the gold WF logo.:D

If we're going with the chrome domes it would look better as black chrome with the gold WF logo.:D
I imagine with the jersey redesign next year and most people liking the gold chrome, a black chrome version could definitely be under consideration.

Our unis are so out of date....had them for what, 6 years now ? Time for an overhaul look.

...and while we're on it (I know I'm in the vast minority) but I was more of a fan of the white helmets vs. the golds. The latter made us look like Christmas ornaments.

A glossy black might look very cool though. Would have to see it.

I hope those are all alternates. If not, they're terrible. I know they want to move on from the Sterling era, but the cursive "Los Angeles" on the current uniforms is great.

Clippers uniform Leak for next year

tumblr_lrzuv3h3b71qz9m8ro1_400.gif

Those on the right look like they are generic uniforms at an AAU tournament or something. I wonder if they will have numbers up in the triple digits.

Back