• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sons of Anarchy Mafia (Starting Monday, Need More People)

Another question: Would you all who are going to play still play if this were on the Maryland boards? I'd obviously like to run it over here because their boards really kind of suck, but a lot of their players don't want to play on these boards, but would play on their own boards. I realize that it would be obvious to say screw you, we're playing it here since I came up with the idea and I post here, but we will need Maryland players since a lot of guys on these boards have gone off the mafia track.
Yeah, I'll probably play but I'd only do it here.

I'd much rather run here too. I'm just going to tell them to come play here anyway. Gonna stroke the ego and tell them we need higher-caliber players to make the game work (lollers)

Fiiiiiine.

It's just that sometimes I forget to check this board especially if work is hectic because it isn't in my usual list of websites I hit throughout the day.

And also because of Knight.

But I'm in.

I'll play if on this board, will not if on the MD board.

Prefer the 2 during work and 1 in evening setup but either works for me.

In. Numbers are you playing in the LOTR game next week on the Suque? That one should be fun too.

The lack of a time stamp on the Suque really sucks.

In. Numbers are you playing in the LOTR game next week on the Suque? That one should be fun too.

Thanks for the heads up on the Suque game. Apparently, no one wanted me and my mafia to dominate again. Too bad.

Everything about our board software is horrible and there is no end in sight.

I'm in Numbers, I think you should bump your thread on the Suque and tell people to definitively sign up over here. I know I thought I was good to go from saying in on the thread over there, and I think JTP had the same thought. Sorry, I just haven't been on the Pit since the whole kids on a plane and some over thread where someone here who is a well known semi lunatic got super feelings caught.

Like SLT said, our board software sucks, we know it. I also like your post on Day 1 about inflating egos as if we would not see that hah. At least now I can't get you lynched. Also, I wrote an SOA game for the Suque Olympics so I have high hopes for this one....Juice obviously comes up mafia if investigated, right?

Ok, figured it out, it was a thread where I (I'm sorry, I'm not sorry) was trolling RJKarl....it was the Anonymous thread goes not anonymous or what not.

4real. if not i'll sign up for the mlb playoff one on the twerps board.

I'm going to move this back a week because of the MLB Playoff one on the MD thread. I want some of those guys to play. If interest is going to be around the 15-20 person area, I can tweak the game.

How many of you guys are still in? I have the roles ready to go, but would like to wait a week instead if that's okay with everyone.

Back