• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sons of Anarchy Mafia (Starting Monday, Need More People)

Bump gonna update the people still in in a second and then see which terps are in. I'm finalizing roles as well if we don't have enough people ill just adjust roles there's a lot of flexibility. Also if there is someone who wants to co-mod with me just in case I'm not around that could be helpful. You won't need to do much just be on call in case I have to do something I forgot about surrounding RL

I need some more people...come on guys, there are bound to be plenty of people who want to play.

The game right now is built for 25+ people and we're at 16. I can tool things around but need to know if we're going to be able to get some more people or not.

I think they're going to be 10, 1, and 4.

These deadlines work the best on the Maryland boards because people are typically at work and around the desk at these times and long days don't allow talks to stall.

I have class starting at 10:30 and 1:30 so I will need to be finished with night issues by then.

Damn......don't working people need a night deadline?

i may have to back out. just got a temp job for a few weeks with no computer access during the day. i'll have to see when they have me working and i'll let you know but as of right now don't count on me. sorry about that

Unless plans change, I'm out.

I'm in if there are no post 5pm deadlines, or if it's at like 9

Just sack up and run it on the Maryland board. You can easily get 25 there for the following week I would think. Just doesn't look like there will be enough people here.

I think I'm going to do that. As of right now this is cancelled because of lack of interest. I'm going to run it on the Maryland boards starting the 15th of October.

Back